Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist (11383 Views)

10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / See How To Make Power Tea - Garlic, Ginger, Lemon / Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by patogist: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2017
These flavourful foods has other relatives which includes shallot, leek, chive and rakyo. they are grown in different parts of the world such as Asia,Europe and Africa.

The trio Onions (allium Cepa), garlic (Allium satirum0 and ginger (Zingiber officinale). they serve so many beneficial purposes during the ancient times and were greatly known for their medicinal benefits. they are blood thinner which helps in regulating blood pressure and blood triglycerides.

Garlic has over times been used as a remedy to different ailments such as intestinal disorders, skin infections, respiratory problems, high blood pressure. Moreover, it has antiflammatory properties which enhances the immune system of the body.

Ginger roots which has been in the history of Asian, Arabic, Chinese traditions was recorded to promote certain healthy living such as aids in digestion, fights stomach upset, ulcer, diarrhea, helps in relieving pains, swellings, arthritis and muscular pains.

Onion bobs serves as a medium against bacterial, viral and fungal infections and a good source of antibiotics.

However, we seem to neglect these natural source of medicine as a result of the smell it causes to our mouth. He put aside thought like that and look forward to its benefits.These trio can as well add flavour to our meals and are highly nutritious as it enchnaces a healthy living thereby reducing high expenditure on drugs.

Other Important Benefits.

Respiration enhancement: Someone who has challenges of asthma should eat at least three ounces of garlic as it enhances the breathing efficiency. Garlic does this by saftening the lungs to the nose.

Reduces Cancer: Garlic which has 33 sulphur content of the compounds allin, allicin, ojoene helps the body system. ginger and garlic helps fight cancerous growth to the minimum. The allin contents in garlic, when assimilated into the body makes the room unfit for cancer.

Fight high blood pressure: A good number of people all over the world suffer from this treacherous aliment. This high blood pressure in-turn cause hypertension, strokes. Why not eat Garlic and reduce loss of lives.

The trio for meal: Onions, ginger and garlic serves as a spice in stews meat, tomato sauce. The trio being a natural spice is beneficial instead of the artificially made ones which does a lot of harm than good in our daily intake.

Body Cleaner: The trio serves as an effective body cleanser, it purges the internal body system, fight various disease and makes the body system immune against other visible diseases.

The Trio - my chewing gum: Just as you find it very easy chewing gum try making garlic, ginger and onion one of them. it combats toothache and kills germs which cause damage to the teeth.

http://www.patogist.com/2017/02/health-benefits-of-garlic-ginger-and.html

Re: Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 11, 2017
Ok I don hear you. Will talk to my team of doctors concerning this and if only my aids will allow me.
Re: Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by zeenoo1: 2:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Guys... Make una check out this site...
Dropped yesterday ND it's paying... I swear...

M off to Ma 4th acct Oo.... 3:1 matrix
Successwealth.org
20k package smiley
Get 60k.... Now now
Re: Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by patogist: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by hurklanz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
pls can did combination kill staphylococcus
Re: Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by hurklanz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
pls can dis combination kill staphylococcus
Re: Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by patogist: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Staphylococcus is an infection, I can't assure you for an instant cure but can as well help d immune reduce d infection
Re: Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist by Goldman360: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Investigating Synergistic Effect of Ginger and Garlic on the Organoleptic and Shelf-Life Properties of Nunu (cow milk).

Milk is a complex biological fluid and by its nature, a good growth medium for many microorganisms (Rogelj, 2003). Bacterial contamination of raw milk can originate from different sources: air, milking equipment, feed, soil, faeces and grass (Coorevits et al., 2008). The number and types of micro-organisms in milk immediately after milking are affected by factors such as animal and equipment cleanliness, season, feed and animal health (Rogelj, 2003)..

http://www.scharticles.com/investigating-synergistic-effect-of-ginger-and-garlic-on-the-organoleptic-and-shelf-life-properties-of-nunu-cow-milk/

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients / COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? / Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.