Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Reversal Of Stamp Duty Charge On Savings Accounts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reversal Of Stamp Duty Charge On Savings Accounts (767 Views)

Another Opportunity To Shop On Savings / Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charge / Diamond Bank Charging Me Stamp Duty On Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reversal Of Stamp Duty Charge On Savings Accounts by ALAYORMII: 6:32am On Feb 11, 2017
This is the mail I got from Diamond Bank

Dear Surname First Name and Middle Name,

We are pleased to inform you that Stamp Duty Charges debited from your Savings account from 15th January 2016 – November 2016 will be reversed.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

At Diamond, we value your relationship with us and reiterate our promise to provide you with excellent experience by prioritizing innovation and service delivery.

For enquiries, please call our 24hour contact centre on 0700 300 0000, send an email to enquiries@diamondbank.com.To offer feedback or make a complaint, please send an email to complaints@diamondbank.com.

Thank you for choosing Diamond, Your Bank.

Your security is our priority

Lalasticlala let people know

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday And No one Cares To Send Me Cash. Thank U Jesus / Flatmate / Tupac’s Iconic Personally Owned Duke Jersey Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.