Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here (753 Views)

Affiliate Marketers Urgently Needed / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Hello, i have had it in my since last year that my company should get the service of a vast network of marketers but not up till now, so this year, today we are hiring 80 independent marketers and each of them stand a great chance of making unbeatable profits from the marketing of our product link. Go to https://speedminer.io/?r=13948 to apply visit the link and on the registration page please use your email in the box for fist name and last name. An example of what to do here is is written below:

Fisrst name: tayo (pls no capital letters)
Last name: ogundeji

Caution: in the box for last name, you need to indicate if you are using a gmail or a yahoomail, so you will fill in something like this:
Last name: ogundeji y (this is for yahoomail) or
Last name: ogundeji g (this is for gmail)

We will contact you as soon as you have submitted it. If you were not contacted back that means you didn't follow the instructions to detail, so take great care whenfilling the form. For more questions on application, kindly call 0 8 08 96 2 7 1 8
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by ochuski(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2017
MICHEAL346:
Hello, i have had it in my since last year that my company should get the service of a vast network of marketers but not up till now, so this year, today we are hiring 80 independent marketers and each of them stand a great chance of making unbeatable profits from the marketing of our product link. Go to https:///80marketers to apply visit the link and on the registration page please use your email in the box for fist name and last name. An example of what to do here is is written below:

Fisrst name: tayo (pls no capital letters)
Last name: ogundeji

Caution: in the box for last name, you need to indicate if you are using a gmail or a yahoomail, so you will fill in something like this:
Last name: ogundeji y (this is for yahoomail) or
Last name: ogundeji g (this is for gmail)

We will contact you as soon as you have submitted it. If you were not contacted back that means you didn't follow the instructions to detail, so take great care whenfilling the form. For more questions on application, kindly call 0 8 08 96 2 7 1 8
The link you gave is nit working
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2017
I have corrected it... please check it again... hurry up now
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
30 shortlisted already. apply now! 50 more needed
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Most people that have filled the form are not feeling it as the example I stated. Pls try to read the instructions thoroughly before submitting your form.
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 3:01am On Feb 20, 2017
still hiring
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2017
This is not a joke... hiring
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
those that did rightly has been chosen and told the next line of action
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
15 more candidates needed... fill the form now, if you are interested
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
hiring for one more week
Re: 80 Internet Marketers Urgently Needed... Read More Details Here by MICHEAL346(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
hello

(1) (Reply)

Court Sets Date For Late Tayo Aderinokun’s Daughter’s Suit Against Gtbank / GTB And Skyebank Dollar Rate? / Gtbank Is Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.