Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

If You Want To Be Rich You Should Watch This Lesson - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Want To Be Rich You Should Watch This Lesson (459 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / If You Have This Rosewood, You Will Be Rich. / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Be Rich You Should Watch This Lesson by Themaninnigeria: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2017
I am new to the nairaland , I don't know how to upload video on nairaland, so I just give you one link ,please watch it ,you will get benefit from it .
http://leijingwei.com/how-to-make-money/

This is multi language both Chinese and English , please watch the original second video.

1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Rich You Should Watch This Lesson by Themaninnigeria: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
About 30 mins know economic very well.
Re: If You Want To Be Rich You Should Watch This Lesson by Themaninnigeria: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
why nobody interest this good lesson , what a pity ,people no longer want to learn ,but still want money ,what funny.

(1) (Reply)

250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires By End Of 2017 – CBN Gov. / Free Food For You And Your Loved Ones / Interested In Knowing The Basics On How To Grow Your Mmm Mavro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.