Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted (6671 Views)

We Need Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts.will Shall Buy At Your Location / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut / Wholesale And Retail Sales Of Ladies Handbags,shoes,sandals,dresses,skirt E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by Ipsi(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2009
Im looking for sumone that can supply me with handbags for ladies, designer replica bags at wholesale prices. For resale. thankyou. Timaabdul@hotmail.com.
Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by semilore4(f): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
like how many bags do you want to buy,i do wholesale and retail mayb u check some of the bags i have on this link and see if we can talk
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/fashion-all-sorts/219610536054?ref=ts
Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by riskvoider: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
I am interested in doing business with you. may I have your email address so as to send some sample pictures to you
Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by hothead(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
www.facebook.com/onestopeshop
we will give you the best wholesale prices.
your satisfaction is guaranteed.
0700-FOR-SALE
0703-449-6726

1 Like

Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by kaleden: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2012
I like to buy branded handbags, but now I think spending money on costly brands are useless. As one can afford every brand's replica bags. So I also have decided to get some replica bags this time.
Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by mich2012: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2012
I can supply you quality hand bags at good rates however, they are original bags but we have a factory source so they come a bit cheaper than normal wholesale price. If you are interested, I can send you a couple of pictures. We are expecting new order soon (fresh designs that is).

Cheers
Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by BrianMitchell: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Yeah wonderful information for getting the handbags. How much it cost?
Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by amaka247: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello,
I'm a Nigerian, but I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
I can supply you branded replica bags which no one will be able to tell the difference from the original.
If you feel like doing business with me, drop me an email here (lana2lang2013@gmail.com) and let me know the name of the brands you want and I'll reply you with the buying prices and the shipping charges, and also my phone number.
Regards.
Re: Suppliers Of Ladies Handbags, Replica Designer Bags Wanted by Petrodirect: 12:40am On May 09, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs Suppliers In Nigeria / I Need An Urgent Loan / FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.