Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Security On Atm Machines - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Security On Atm Machines (659 Views)

Virtual Machines Lets Share Thought! How Does Virtualization Work? / How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online / Security On Ur Pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security On Atm Machines by egin2(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
please can anybody in the house give me information "ENSURING BETTER SECURITY MEASURES ON ATM MACHINES"
Re: Security On Atm Machines by omega25red(m): 4:49am On Dec 07, 2009
what do you mean?
Re: Security On Atm Machines by egin2(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2009
i mean "i need to know 1. the kind of security measures being employed on atm machines,
     2. the advantages, the disadvatages,
     3are there other means of ensuring security better than this
i am currently working on a project titled better ensuring security on ATM machines
Re: Security On Atm Machines by zuuby(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Google or talk to a bank
Re: Security On Atm Machines by Mrdani1luv: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
I think this poster is an hacker. .
Re: Security On Atm Machines by egin2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ Mrdani1luv
                                      I think this poster is an hacker. .   

as a man thinks in His heart so is he,  Why cant you think of a better thing or if you dont have anything positive to contribute probably due to  blank brain then keep your hands off your key pads instead of thinking nonsense , beware of what you'll post about people especially people that you don't know . everybody  can not be like you. moreso ATM was invented by humans and not angels, people are still breaking into its security features , which shows that there are somethings faulty about it . to seek a better means of securing it does not make one an hacker . THINK TWICE
Re: Security On Atm Machines by insongrata(m): 1:42am On Dec 08, 2009
@mr porter the real engine man: We had long seen better scammers with more vicious and tricky ways of achieving their motives. Your question request for answers and your supposed response suggests your ill intent for the quests you've embarked upon. Please retrace your step and go to the ATM manufacturers and your fraud-targeted banks. May be they can help you. Good luck porter.
Re: Security On Atm Machines by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2009
lazy bugger. . . look t google to complete your project/assignement
Re: Security On Atm Machines by mamagee3(f): 2:39am On Dec 08, 2009
Good thought by the govt tongue
That's the best way of catching Criminals
!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Click Here: Opera Mini 4.2 Faq's / Please Help / Plz I Nid A Fairly Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.