Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Displeasure - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Displeasure (534 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Displeasure by proudlyNigeria2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello..
I believe that we all know that the economy is biting hard on Most people especially our young graduates and the illiterates in The society.
Its sickening that some people still come here to sell information they probably got for free..if you know you won't disclose the information, please don't bother sharing it here in the first place.
We should learn to be our brothers keeper..if we inculcate this habit, I know for a fact that we will all succeed.
Thank you.

Note- greed is a sin I believe to both christians and Muslims. Invest wisely.
All that glitter is not gold .
Re: My Displeasure by proudlyNigeria2(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start Up / I Need An Advice About A Bet9ja Business / Financial Freedom!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.