Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,147 members, 7,838,922 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

3bedroom Bungalow... Needs Your Comments. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3bedroom Bungalow... Needs Your Comments. (771 Views)

Own A 3bedroom Bungalow At Amazing Price In Lagos / 3 Bedroom Bungalow Needs Roofing Help / 90% Completed 3bedroom Bungalow For Sale (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Bungalow... Needs Your Comments. by bruzrecordz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is a project I want to embark on by March... My architect just gave me this design.. It's a lovely home.. But the architect said I should seek professional guidance from the very best when it comes to building.. And I have been reading interesting articles in here from the very best here so Plz help me analyze and criticize on were and were to be corrected... Feel free to bash me.. Lolz.. Thanks.

Re: 3bedroom Bungalow... Needs Your Comments. by sleeknick: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
So someone has to go thru dat isrealite journey to get to d dinning from d kitchen? Y dont u flush the door of the kitchen to d oda side close to d dinning door?

Create a 2x2ft window on that chamfered wall of the kitchen so that a lil bit of light can go to that lobby from d kitchen

Exterior aesthetic is too flat. Work on it.

U need to learn how to cast shadows on ur elevation so as to give it depth..

Ok bye!
Re: 3bedroom Bungalow... Needs Your Comments. by Heymus(m): 1:24am On Feb 13, 2017
The graphic is way too poor, no attention to hirachy of lines expecially those elevations. Those columns suppose to give more aesthetic functions to that front elevation if he has paid attention to the lines.

Entering the appartment through car port is not too okay for me. I like the placement of the rooms though as all are cross ventilated.

Link dining with the kitchen direct with a door.

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land For Sale At Lusada Ogun State #2M /plot (neg) / Furniture Business / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Runsewe Estate Ahmaddiya On 33kva Lite 400k,450k P.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.