Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Iphone 4 Refuse To On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 4 Refuse To On (749 Views)

Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / Clean And Very Cheap Iphone 4 For Sale / Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 4 Refuse To On by ashatoda: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I got an iPhone 4 which is one of this foreign used. It was given me by my brother and since then it is not switching on. It does not display on screen either when charging or when powered on. Took it to an engineer, they first said it's the battery later they say it's the screen but till now it's still the same problem. I will appreciate anyone who can give suggestions on fixing it. Thanks.
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
My solutions to your phone problems
1 check the battery mouth with your tongue whether it shocking if it shock battery is still okay
2 Plug the phone check if battery connector is shocking if it do nothing wrong with the phone hardware it might be software issues
3 I don't know maybe iPhone vibrate when it switch on cos i never use one but if they do .. do your own vibrate when you try to turn it on if it do and refused to come up that shows maybe the battery or faulty motherboard
4 Connect to PC does it show up but couldn't displays on screen that should be bad screen

Hope i help
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by Stamford007(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamtosignno:
1 check the battery mouth with your tongue whether it shocking if it shock battery is still okay
2 Plug the phone check if battery connector is shocking if it do nothing wrong with the phone hardware it might be software issues
3 I don't know maybe iPhone vibrate when it switch on cos i never use one but if they do .. do your own vibrate when you try to turn it on if it do and refused to come up that shows maybe the battery or faulty motherboard
4 Connect to PC does it show up but couldn't displays on screen that should be bad screen

Hope i help
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by Stamford007(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamtosignno:
3 I don't know maybe iPhone vibrate when it switch on cos i never use one but if they do .. do your own vibrate when you try to turn it on if it do and refused to come up that shows ymaybe the battery or faulty motherboard

Hope i help
you are a big joke bro.. iPhones are non removable battery phones....
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Stamford007:
Yea you are right it skip my mind tho
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by ashatoda: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Yea you are right it skip my mind tho
thanks bro for your suggestions. I once charged it and tried put on it didn't show up but I saw a faint line that you need to squint eyes to see
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by ashatoda: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stamford007:
thanks bro but what could be wrong?
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
ashatoda:

thanks bro for your suggestions. I once charged it and tried put on it didn't show up but I saw a faint line that you need to squint eyes to see
Do it again and snap it i want to see how it's displaying
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by ashatoda: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Do it again and snap it i want to see how it's displaying
it's almost impossible to see
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 13, 2017
ashatoda:

it's almost impossible to see
OK when you try to turn it on does the minimizing button show light
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by ashatoda: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Iamtosignno:
OK when you try to turn it on does the minimizing button show light
nothing shows light o everything is black no light comes on
Re: Iphone 4 Refuse To On by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Stamford007:

nawa for you o...
did you skip the part he said, he has never use iPhone before?

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Phone Less Than N60000 / Please, Huawei Users, What is your Advice on Huawei Y3II? / Gionee Marathon M5 Mini Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.