Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery (16820 Views)

Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / PRE -ORDER YOUR CARS FROM USA. 6-8 WEEKS DELIVERY / Pre-order Your Vehicles Straight From The USA Btw 3-4 Weeks Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2009

We give respect to those that are due.
We are not trying to compete with the Auto dealer's elite, but we are trying to make a great section greater.
We wanna add mouth watering deals to already wondeful auto section.
We wanna add to a great standard that has been set by those that has made Nairaland Auto section what it is.

A PRE-ORDER LIKE NO OTHER.
We know you work hard for your money thus great deals without breaking the bank.
Let us take care of the stress of buying a car for you while you get ready to paint the town red with your new ride.
Let us save you money because, we know money is not easy to come by.
We have access to the USA and Canadian rides at affordable prices.
Are you looking for your first ride or wanna change your car?
Wanna surprise him/her with a new ride?
Need some nice SUV for official duty?
We will stop at nothing till you get what fits you.

The procedure is simple.
Tell us what you want, we find it and give you a price like no other.
Deposit 30% or more depending on your comfort with our representatives in Nigeria and we buy, ship and clear ride.

For more information, Contact us at Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2009
First Pre-Order on NairaLand by Femmmy.Moto, who will take this promotional ride.

2003 Toyota Camry LE Model.
VIN Number:4T1BE32KX3U185029.
Color: Silver
Too clean, you will see your face thru it.
Driver Air Bag
Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
Child Seat
Passenger Air Bag
Rear Window Defroster
Power Seats
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Power Steering
Side Air Bag
Sunroof/Moonroof
Tilt Wheel

Total cost = 1.75M
Pre-order deposit = N583,3333

Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2009
2003 Toyota Camry LE
Total cost = 1.75M
Pre-order deposit = N583,3333

Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by oluomoadebayo: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2009
as you try to help others on here I wish you a very successful deals to come.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 06, 2009
$583,3333

N583,3333

which one ?
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 2:47am On Dec 06, 2009
oluomoadebayo:

as you try to help others on here I wish you a very successful deals to come.

Thank you very much and i wish you the best in all you do as well
FAITHSFI:

$583,3333

N583,3333

which one ?

I mean Naira, sorry for the mistake
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Rothstein: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2009
Pre_ordered 2003 camry for 1.75m? Why cheat on nl? U r not helpin anyone but ur pocket
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Emperoh(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2009
I wonder why some people think thru their anus. . . .this car goes for roughly 6500-7000USD
Add 1,500 for shipping and about 250k for clearing. . . . why won't it be when EX rate is almost over the bar!!
People should pls think before posting. . . . very annoying!!

Fhemmy keep it up. . . . but be sure to get us clean cars!!
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Rothstein: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2009
Anus? Well i;m not surprised cos u guyz r partners in rip-offs.wt ur calc i arrivd at 1.45m.USD@N150.felw NLeds pls go to yahoo autos a sound 2003 camry is <$5.5k and ship 4rm AES is <$1200.clearn is N200k so i hv 1.205m.why gain N550k on pre ordered?import d ride wt ur money and sel @ any amount not using others money 2 help urself.if police collect Emperoh con money he run 2 NL 2 cry! Low life con artists!
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
Rothstein:

Pre_ordered 2003 camry for           1.75m? Why cheat on nl? U r not helpin anyone but your pocket

Thanks for your wonderful comment.
Rothstein:

Anus? Well i;m not surprised cos u guyz r partners in rip-offs.wt your calc i arrivd at 1.45m.USD@N150.felw NLeds pls go to yahoo autos a sound 2003 camry is <$5.5k and ship 4rm AES is <$1200.clearn is N200k so i hv 1.205m.why gain N550k on pre ordered?import d ride wt your money and sel @ any amount not using others money 2 help urself.if police collect Emperoh con money he run 2 NL 2 cry! Low life con artists!

Once again, you are appreciated.
I stayed off yahoo purchase, cos it is important that we dont give our buyers Lemon painted well.
However, every comment is a good one, it is to make us better and stronger, so thanx and God bless you
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
Emperoh:

I wonder why some people think thru their anus. . . .this car goes for roughly 6500-7000USD
Add 1,500 for shipping and about 250k for clearing. . . . why won't it be when EX rate is almost over the bar!!
People should pls think before posting. . . . very annoying!!

Fhemmy keep it up. . . . but be sure to get us clean cars!!

My wonderful brother and role model, i will make sure we stay clean, true and open to the NL to make sure business stands and stays forever.
We will only buy and sell accidental car if the buyer begged for one.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by KunleA2(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
Rothstein:

Anus? Well i;m not surprised cos u guyz r partners in rip-offs.wt your calc i arrivd at 1.45m.USD@N150.felw NLeds pls go to yahoo autos a sound 2003 camry is <$5.5k and ship 4rm AES is <$1200.clearn is N200k so i hv 1.205m.why gain N550k on pre ordered?import d ride wt your money and sel @ any amount not using others money 2 help urself.if police collect Emperoh con money he run 2 NL 2 cry! Low life con artists!

First, let me ask you to give me a posting that the cost of the car is <$5.5k. Then we will compare the features. Cos i can tell you now that sunroof and alloys are not standard features on a Camry. Also, how were u supposed to get car to the port? No cost will be incured? Whatever, AES quoted you will be what it will be from the port. Its ur responsibility to get it there.

Also, coupled w2ith the fact that you have to search for the car. At least you dont buy the first car that you find. And the clearing for N200k, i can guarantee you that it will be slightly more.

So please get us one posting that is showing the car at your price and we will compare. And by the way, i dont even know the seller.

Im waiting!
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
Thanks bro, waiting too to see the ride too
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Rothstein: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2009
@Fheeemy, r u a yoruba man? i doubt cos u r 2 composed. thw comments were met 2pull ur legs. i know u way back and u hav not failed on nl as far as i know. u will get to the top if u keep on this way. im impressed
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by KunleA2(m): 1:21am On Dec 07, 2009
Rothstein:

@Fheeemy, r u a yoruba man? i doubt cos u r 2 composed. thw comments were met 2pull your legs. i know u way back and u hav not failed on nl as far as i know. u will get to the top if u keep on this way. im impressed

Really. Some way to pull a leg tho. undecided
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On Dec 07, 2009
Rothstein:

@Fheeemy, r u a yoruba man? i doubt cos u r 2 composed. thw comments were met 2pull your legs. i know u way back and u hav not failed on nl as far as i know. u will get to the top if u keep on this way. im impressed

I am a Nigerian man . . . . . I have seen enough to be able to know Customer Service is the key.
Thanks for your comment and God will bless you too.
Kunle-A:

Really. Some way to pull a leg tho. undecided

Thanks bro.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Emperoh(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2009
Rothstein:

this?

And then. . . . . .

Rothstein:

This? WHo is fooling who?
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Emperoh(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2009
Fhemmo

2001 Toyota Tundra and Tacoma
2002 Nissan Frontier. . . . can you help me with Prices?
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
Emperoh:

Fhemmo

My Chief, i will get back to you within the next few hours.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
Emperoh:

Fhemmo

2001 Toyota Tacoma, Single Cab = 1.759M
2001 Toyota Tacoma, Dual Cab = 1.93M

2001 Toyota Tundra, single cab = 1.59M
2001 Toyota Tundra, Access cab = 1.97M

2002 Nissan Frontier regular cab = 1.65M
2002 Nissan Frontier XE King cab = 1.75M
2002 Nissan Frontier Dual Cab = 1.95M
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
Take advantage of the promo.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Jesarmy(f): 2:18am On Dec 08, 2009
Nice one Fhemmy,keep it up.
Regards,
Jesarmy
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Busybody2(f): 4:28am On Dec 08, 2009
FAITHSFI:

$583,3333

N583,3333

which one ?

angry Move over abegi, make better person like me see road to buy car tongue cheesy Yeah Fhemmy, I believe they are only $5,833,333 each yeah grin I don't want to overwhelm you so can I just place an order for 30 to start off with please tongue

[s]Dang, what is the total of that order I placed with Fhemmy shocked Let me start cooking some lies to feed my Husband Emperoh incase he comes back and decides to check the safe embarassed Hmmn, I could tell him the dogs were a bit boisterous cos they hadn't been walked for the past week and got bored and ransacked the safe and destroyed the money, so I had to throw the money in the bin or would I get away with lying that it was a tornado that ripped through the left wing of our palatial mansion where the safes are kept lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 4:45am On Dec 08, 2009
Busy_body:

angry Move over abegi, make better person like me see road to buy car tongue cheesy Yeah Fhemmy, I believe they are only $5,833,333 each yeah grin I don't want to overwhelm you so can I just place an order for 30 to start off with please tongue

[s]Dang, what is the total of that order I placed with Fhemmy shocked Let me start cooking some lies to feed my Husband Emperoh incase he comes back and decides to check the safe embarassed Hmmn, I could tell him the dogs were a bit boisterous cos they hadn't been walked for the past week and got bored and ransacked the safe and destroyed the money, so I had to throw the money in the bin or would I get away with lying that it was a tornado that ripped through the left wing of our palatial mansion where the safes are kept lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s]

The sister in the auto section, oya now, i beg order all dem rides jare and i will make sure the profit is shared with you. tongue
Jesarmy:

Nice one Fhemmy,keep it up.
Regards,
Jesarmy

Thank you very much my wonderful sister, how is biz at your end?
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Emperoh(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2009
Busy_body:

And when did we buy these dogs? We never owned one so look for a better lie.
You must have to tell me what happened to my U$D6,000,000.00 or else. . . . . Ur people will have to balance me your bride price.
Regardless of your midnighte and romantic creativity and salacious appetite for bedmantics that have got me hooked, shocked shocked shocked
i demand for my money. . . . . . cos it doesn't seem like i have been getting my money's worth of attention and enough private gymnastics shocked
So if you know how you sealed a deal with Fhemmy, better go and unseal before i alert the ROYAL guards!!
U know how ubiquitous and over-zealous they can be. . . . i no say make u pay me back but i want to see my money
ELSE. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .ihe di abuo ofu g'eme!!
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Emperoh(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmy
Thanks for your reply!!!
I am looking for something that 1.2M can solve.
Is the Toyota T100 cheaper? What of Ford Ranger?
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
Emperoh:

Fhemmy
Thanks for your reply!!!
I am looking for something that 1.2M can solve.
Is the Toyota T100 cheaper? What of Ford Ranger?

With your budget, you would be able to get a Ford Ranger 03, Ford F150 but might be be extra clean.
I wont recommend the T100, cos they old for the cost u wanna pay for it.

See the attached pix for the Ranger.

Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by samstels: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
Phemmy,
Whats the pre order price for  2001 very clean Toyota camry 4 cylinder.

You can send the pic and details of price to my box: nwokeukwu2000@yahoo.com
ASAP.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by adexfem(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
Phemmy, the camry is lovely, nice one bro cool
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
adexfem:

Phemmy, the camry is lovely, nice one bro cool

Me buying and shipping and you clearing via Lagos, i am sure we will be able to satisfy all the clients and make a believer in them one after the other.
Will get back to you on the 2003 Camry to be cleared.
Someone said there is like a 3 weeks delay at the port for AES ships, pls, confirm and lemme know.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by adexfem(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
if you have the BOL now let me know the name of the vessel that is bringing the ride.

your cars are always very clean i must say, this camry is even cleaner than the other babyboy.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
samstels:

Phemmy,
Whats the pre order price for  2001 very clean Toyota camry 4 cylinder.

You can send the pic and details of price to my box: nwokeukwu2000@yahoo.com
ASAP.

Hello Sir,
We will pre-order a clean 2001 Camry for you at a cost of only 1.35M (405,000 Naira will move this baby from the lot to the ship, with your name on it)
See attached pix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-order and Ship Vehicles from all States in the US. / New Arrival Of Honda Odyssey 2003 Model ( Pix Attached ) 1.7m / Dump Truck Urgently Need For Lease Contract @ 800k Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.