Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. (783 Views)

See A Nairalander's New Restaurant & Night Club / Night Club & Lounge In Victoria Island For Sale / Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by Parohfrey(f): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2009
What a pity!
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by SeanT21(f): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2009
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2009
May their souls rest in peace! cry
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by donjon: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2009
I hope they danced all the way to heaven, or hell?
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by Gabry(f): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2009
Please copy and paste the article like this the next time you post.

Dramatic images have emerged of a fire in a Russian nightclub that killed more than 100 revellers and injured 130 more.
They were celebrating the eighth anniversary of the Lame Horse club in Perm, 1,100 kilometres east of Moscow, when the party went disastrously wrong. A firework ignited wickerwork covering the ceiling and walls, filling the room with toxic smoke, and sparking a panicked rush for the exit. There were more than 200 people inside when the blaze took hold. Outside, the dead and the injured littered the pavement. The Ministry for Emergencies said about half of those injured were in a serious condition, suffering the effects of smoke inhalation. One eyewitness is reported to have said many people were blocked from reaching the exit and suffocated as a result. Russia’s domestic security service said they had found no trace of explosives at the scene, and officials played down talk of terrorist involvement. Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has sent three of his senior ministers to Perm to oversee the investigation. The Prosecutor General’s main detective unit has opened a criminal case over suspected breaches of health and safety regulations at the club. The blaze was the most deadly in Russia in recent years.

Copyright © 2009 euronews
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by Parohfrey(f): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
^^^

Tell me one reason why i should copy and paste the story?
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
Even if you dont want to copy and paste, you could at least lead us to the webpage (like what SeanT21 did) cause when people click on your thread, they would want to know the gist of the topic.
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by Parohfrey(f): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
^^^^And if i heard it on TV?
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by donjon: 12:16am On Dec 07, 2009
Dem say, dem say, is not valid
Re: 100 Die In Russian Night Club Fire. by Gabry(f): 4:03am On Dec 07, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^^And if i heard it on TV?

U might have heard it on TV but no everyone knows the news so since you came out with the topic, you should be able to gist us on what is happening

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Attend The Launching Of The Amateur Photographer Competition? / Guy Uses 99 Iphone 6 To Propose And Got A NO! / Pray For Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.