Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Must Read: How The Internet Can Kill You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read: How The Internet Can Kill You (925 Views)

Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You' / Things That Can Kill You In Naija / I Never Knew That Grammar Can Kill Until I Watched This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: How The Internet Can Kill You by respect80(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
do you doubt the existence of Internet koboko, gun, sword slap, knock and the rest? or do you doubt the fact that social media can send you 6ft beneath the ground?

Just come to NAIRALAND then create a topic and title it "WHY ANDREW YAKUBU IS INNOCENT "

Then just rush back home to discuss how you would like your funeral to look like.

If you believe click like and if you doubt click on share

Re: Must Read: How The Internet Can Kill You by Ay04z(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
u re simply a fool sir!!
Re: Must Read: How The Internet Can Kill You by respect80(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Ay04z:
u re simply a fool sir!!

Sha I don't blame you, I only blame your parents for watching you grow up without manners
Re: Must Read: How The Internet Can Kill You by GoodyOG: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2017
it is obvious that this thread is pointless

(1) (Reply)

The House Of Laughter Comedy Jokes / Funniest Divorce Letter Ever! / "what Are You Thinking Now?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.