Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic (1533 Views)

Ram Scarcity Hits Jigawa, Merchants Opt For Supply From Benin Republic / Traders From Chad, Cameroon And Niger Rush To Kebbi For Rice / How True Is This In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
My dad has been buying goods from nigeria and takes to togo to sell. Recently, his business has been doing quite well and the weakness of the naira helps too.
However, I confided in my dad about my idea of accessing the French market,i told him that I intend starting with cotonou market,a market like tokpa. I told him that I intend buying stuffs and selling over there, and amazingly,he discouraged me. He said that the beninoise are wicked people,he also said that they will collect my goods and won't pay me,they might get me arrested,just any talk to get me discouraged. He was incest by my idea.
I know that in life people will always discourage you,some will encourage you,but I want to ask my larger nairaland family what experiences have they gained transacting with beninoise.
Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Please, help push this so a wider audience can comment, and that way you prevent people from making avoidable mistakes
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by successking401(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ur dat is right.mind u i've lived in benin republic.ur dad said my mind
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by fernandoc(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
The only thing I know about them$ is that they hate Nigerian men cos they feel threatened around us. Their women they follow us like like house fly wen see sh!t!
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
first you just exposed your Dads business. Trust Nigerians. secondly why will you think your dad is lying to you. Thirdly you wont get up 5 meaningful contributions from here nairaland has been taken over by clowns and kids.

Finally just ask Nigerians who have lived there. meet them OFFLINE

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hundreds of Nigerians do business in togo,abidjan,ghana...so I don't know how I exposed my dad's business
supergata:
first you just exposed your Dads business. Trust Nigerians. secondly why will you think your dad is lying to you. Thirdly you wont get up 5 meaningful contributions from here nairaland has been taken over by clowns and kids.

Finally just ask Nigerians who have lived there. meet them OFFLINE

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bro u could share one or two experiences here.
successking401:
Ur dat is right.mind u i've lived in benin republic.ur dad said my mind

Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by darkenkach(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2017
You dad isnt saying the truth.
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Bro, you support you beliefs with one or txo experiences.
darkenkach:
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Bro, you could support your beliefs with one or two experiences.
darkenkach:
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by darkenkach(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=illuminated93 post=53635054]Bro, you could support your beliefs with one or two experiences.[/q

Make a trip to Cotonou and experience things things yourself. I stay at Apakpa and I do my business in jerico.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Epoxy Flooring Training (both 3d And Metallic) In Lagos / Cuban Cigarettes 6k Per Stick / Please Everyone Read This, It Could Change Your Life For Good!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.