Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Feasible Is This Idea??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Feasible Is This Idea??? (646 Views)

How Feasible Is The Fidelity Bank GAIM Promo? / Business Investor , Come In And See This Idea , It Worth Investing Into / You Can Make One (1) Billion Naira Daily With This Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Feasible Is This Idea??? by anochuko01(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
I just thought about this and would like to know if it can be implemented by our security forces.
One of the use of sirens by our security agencies is to announce their presence wherever they go. While some criminals flee at the sound of these sirens, others simply don't get moved by it, as they believe they could withstand the forces coming. Also, it isn't a secret that our forces are under equipped such that theory mind how they engage criminals in gun battle. Not also forgetting that criminals some time are more sophisticated in their weaponry.

Now I'm thinking... How can security forces be of more threat to criminals using the cheapest means.
So I resolved at the use of engaging virtual gun sounds in their operations. Sounds of dfifferent guns are gotten on a device mounted on or around their operational vans, tanks etc, and are engaged at the touch of buttons.
These make the forces of more threat and unpredictable. They are possibly able to save armories and also instill freight into criminals.
If sirens could achieve the little it has, I believe this could do its bit. And of course, there should be a easy of making it exclusive for security agencies.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: How Feasible Is This Idea??? by nNEOo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Do you have any idea on the way foward
Re: How Feasible Is This Idea??? by anochuko01(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:
Do you have any idea on the way foward
The way forward I don't know precisely what you mean.

(1) (Reply)

Serviette Producers / I Want To Be A Distributor Of Safety Matches, Importers Contact Me Please. / Make Minimum 15K Daily As Our Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.