Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? (1322 Views)

How To Buy Bitcoin Using Paypal (https://icelandtrade.xyz/) / Do You Have Old Account On Localbitcoins.com With Trade Limit Of 5-10 BTC / How To Calculate Sell Rate For Bitcoin On Localbitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? by mmirage: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello everyone!

I've got a question: has anyone tried buying Bitcoin using PayPal on localbitcoins before? If so, what was your experience?

I intend to use some of my PayPal money to buy bitcoin there. Just thought I should do some research here before going ahead.

Kindly share your experience. Thanks in advance.

NOTE: This post is not intended to as a promotion in any way!!
Re: Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? by mmirage: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Still looking for answers...
Re: Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? by Birniwa(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
mmirage:
Hello everyone!

I've got a question: has anyone tried buying Bitcoin using PayPal on localbitcoins before? If so, what was your experience?

I intend to use some of my PayPal money to buy bitcoin there. Just thought I should do some research here before going ahead.

Transaction using PayPal is associated with high risk of losing money, for example you can use it to buy Bitcoins on Localbitcoins and still request for "chargeback" from PayPal after receiving Bitcoins from the seller on Localbitcoins.

So because of this PayPal madness, alot of Bitcoins sellers there will not accept PayPal as method of payment. The few ones that will accept it there will require a lot of personal information from you which maybe inconvenient to you and/or detrimental to your online presence.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? by mmirage: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Birniwa:

Transaction using PayPal is associated with high risk of losing money, for example you can use it to buy Bitcoins on Localbitcoins and still request for "chargeback" from PayPal after receiving Bitcoins from the seller on Localbitcoins.

So because of this PayPal madness, alot of Bitcoins sellers there will not accept PayPal as method of payment. The few ones that will accept it there will require a lot of personal information from you which maybe inconvenient to you and/or detrimental to your online presence.

Thanks for the response.

What if one uses PayPal funds to buy gift cards on paypal-gifts.com and sells the gift cards on localbitcoins? Would that be more convenient to do?

Has anyone tried that?
Re: Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? by hardenmajor12: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
I haven't tried lbc yet. lots of issues their customers are facing according to some friends. I'd rather trade with Paxful and learn from Paxful School on facebook..

https://www./PaxfulSchool/
Re: Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? by vICADO97(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
mmirage:
Hello everyone!

I buy from https://icelandtrade.xyz/

(1) (Reply)

Why Does MTN And Others Pay Rent On Premisee Where Masts Are Installed? / Cheaper Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria / $440 Payooner Fund Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.