Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

5 Website Design Errors That Makes You Lose Your Clients - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Website Design Errors That Makes You Lose Your Clients (471 Views)

Top 5 Website Builder Review 2019 - Dimmering Online Software Review / $30 10 Year Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus 5 Website For Sale / Top 5 Website Design Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Website Design Errors That Makes You Lose Your Clients by hezewebs(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
In trendy international, a web site is clearly mandatory for any successful commercial enterprise. However there are internet websites so one can win you clients, and there are web sites so one can lose you clients. True design has a lot to do with which class your web web page will fall into. But what is it that makes exact or horrific web web site design? In my private opinion, an amazing net website is one that is easy, informative and offers me a reason to return returned frequently. That’s what you need to get from a very good internet dressmaker/ writer team. Terrible websites, alternatively, are complex to use, sluggish loading, complicated or simply undeniable annoying. Here’s a list of my non-public pinnacle 7 flip-offs as a ways as website design is involved: 1. sluggish loading pages studies have shown which you have less than ten seconds to seize a clients interest. if your net web page hasn’t completed loading inside that (very short) amount of time, you would possibly be negleted. the principle culprit i have found right here are large, sluggish- loading pix, mainly when they are embedded in tables. if huge photos are actually vital to providing your enterprise, compromise through adding thumbnails to the main web page and permit the traveller to click on them to get admission to the main picture. no one minds an extended loading time, as long as it’s them who could make that choice.. 2. no contact records as i have already cited in my article “do’s and don’ts of internet site replica”, considered one of my puppy peeves is a web web page that has no contact facts accessible form the main page. if i can not get in touch with a corporation quickly and without problems, possibilities are that i will go to the opposition. my recommendation is to have an entire web page devoted to touch facts – deal with, phone, fax, email, and ideally a map of where you may be found (keep in mind item #1, although – no big photos!) and please, don’t use a graphic to display that statistics in a particularly clever manner. 3)difficult to navigate do not try to be clever with navigational functions. simple text hyperlinks or, in case you opt for, short- loading pix are flawlessly true way of allowing a vacationer to navigate your website online. whatever that requires interactive navigation, like menus that enlarge into sub-menus, sub-sub-menus and so on, is greater an indication of a incorrect facts structure than of a true need for complicated navigational features. 4) non-html features don’t get me began in this one. i’ve got a firewall on my computer, and my browser is ready to block all those little nasty matters that can mess with my pc. as a end result i come upon many a website that won’t show or feature well, because it is based on capabilities like javascript, cookies, interactive headers or java applets. none of those are necessary to construct an amazing internet site, and unless you want your internet web page to lose you ability customers, you shouldn’t use them. or, if you clearly must, make certain that they may be no longer quintessential components of the web web site! 5. Pop-up ads A huge turn-off as far as I’m concerned. As a matter of fact, I’ve got a pop-up blocker installed on my PC, so if your web site tried to tell me something important via a pop-up window, I’d never even see it. If you feel that you have to use pop-ups, consider going for the less intrusive (and annoying) pop- under windows instead.[center]In trendy international, a web site is clearly mandatory for any successful commercial enterprise. However there are internet websites so one can win you clients, and there are web sites so one can lose you clients. True design has a lot to do with which class your web web page will fall into. But what is it that makes exact or horrific web web site design? In my private opinion, an amazing net website is one that is easy, informative and offers me a reason to return returned frequently. That’s what you need to get from a very good internet dressmaker/ writer team. Terrible websites, alternatively, are complex to use, sluggish loading, complicated or simply undeniable annoying. Here’s a list of my non-public pinnacle 7 flip-offs as a ways as website design is involved: 1. sluggish loading pages studies have shown which you have less than ten seconds to seize a clients interest. if your net web page hasn’t completed loading inside that (very short) amount of time, you would possibly be negleted. the principle culprit i have found right here are large, sluggish- loading pix, mainly when they are embedded in tables. if huge photos are actually vital to providing your enterprise, compromise through adding thumbnails to the main web page and permit the traveller to click on them to get admission to the main picture. no one minds an extended loading time, as long as it’s them who could make that choice.. 2. no contact records as i have already cited in my article “do’s and don’ts of internet site replica”, considered one of my puppy peeves is a web web page that has no contact facts accessible form the main page. if i can not get in touch with a corporation quickly and without problems, possibilities are that i will go to the opposition. my recommendation is to have an entire web page devoted to touch facts – deal with, phone, fax, email, and ideally a map of where you may be found (keep in mind item #1, although – no big photos!) and please, don’t use a graphic to display that statistics in a particularly clever manner. 3)difficult to navigate do not try to be clever with navigational functions. simple text hyperlinks or, in case you opt for, short- loading pix are flawlessly true way of allowing a vacationer to navigate your website online. whatever that requires interactive navigation, like menus that enlarge into sub-menus, sub-sub-menus and so on, is greater an indication of a incorrect facts structure than of a true need for complicated navigational features. 4) non-html features don’t get me began in this one. i’ve got a firewall on my computer, and my browser is ready to block all those little nasty matters that can mess with my pc. as a end result i come upon many a website that won’t show or feature well, because it is based on capabilities like javascript, cookies, interactive headers or java applets. none of those are necessary to construct an amazing internet site, and unless you want your internet web page to lose you ability customers, you shouldn’t use them. or, if you clearly must, make certain that they may be no longer quintessential components of the web web site! 5. Pop-up ads A huge turn-off as far as I’m concerned. As a matter of fact, I’ve got a pop-up blocker installed on my PC, so if your web site tried to tell me something important via a pop-up window, I’d never even see it. If you feel that you have to use pop-ups, consider going for the less intrusive (and annoying) pop- under windows instead.[/center]In trendy international, a web site is clearly mandatory for any successful commercial enterprise. However there are internet websites so one can win you clients, and there are web sites so one can lose you clients. True design has a lot to do with which class your web web page will fall into. But what is it that makes exact or horrific web web site design? In my private opinion, an amazing net website is one that is easy, informative and offers me a reason to return returned frequently. That’s what you need to get from a very good internet dressmaker/ writer team. Terrible websites, alternatively, are complex to use, sluggish loading, complicated or simply undeniable annoying. Here’s a list of my non-public pinnacle 7 flip-offs as a ways as website design is involved: 1. sluggish loading pages studies have shown which you have less than ten seconds to seize a clients interest. if your net web page hasn’t completed loading inside that (very short) amount of time, you would possibly be negleted. the principle culprit i have found right here are large, sluggish- loading pix, mainly when they are embedded in tables. if huge photos are actually vital to providing your enterprise, compromise through adding thumbnails to the main web page and permit the traveller to click on them to get admission to the main picture. no one minds an extended loading time, as long as it’s them who could make that choice.. 2. no contact records as i have already cited in my article “do’s and don’ts of internet site replica”, considered one of my puppy peeves is a web web page that has no contact facts accessible form the main page. if i can not get in touch with a corporation quickly and without problems, possibilities are that i will go to the opposition. my recommendation is to have an entire web page devoted to touch facts – deal with, phone, fax, email, and ideally a map of where you may be found (keep in mind item #1, although – no big photos!) and please, don’t use a graphic to display that statistics in a particularly clever manner. 3)difficult to navigate do not try to be clever with navigational functions. simple text hyperlinks or, in case you opt for, short- loading pix are flawlessly true way of allowing a vacationer to navigate your website online. whatever that requires interactive navigation, like menus that enlarge into sub-menus, sub-sub-menus and so on, is greater an indication of a incorrect facts structure than of a true need for complicated navigational features. 4) non-html features don’t get me began in this one. i’ve got a firewall on my computer, and my browser is ready to block all those little nasty matters that can mess with my pc. as a end result i come upon many a website that won’t show or feature well, because it is based on capabilities like javascript, cookies, interactive headers or java applets. none of those are necessary to construct an amazing internet site, and unless you want your internet web page to lose you ability customers, you shouldn’t use them. or, if you clearly must, make certain that they may be no longer quintessential components of the web web site! 5. Pop-up ads A huge turn-off as far as I’m concerned. As a matter of fact, I’ve got a pop-up blocker installed on my PC, so if your web site tried to tell me something important via a pop-up window, I’d never even see it. If you feel that you have to use pop-ups, consider going for the less intrusive (and annoying) pop- under windows instead.
Cc-- Hezewebs.com
Re: 5 Website Design Errors That Makes You Lose Your Clients by jose556(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
How can someone copy and paste a post like this?...
Re: 5 Website Design Errors That Makes You Lose Your Clients by hezewebs(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Show me where its copied from
Re: 5 Website Design Errors That Makes You Lose Your Clients by Donald3d(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2017
hezewebs:
In trendy international, a web site is clearly
mandatory for
any successful commercial enterprise. However
there are internet websites
so one can win you clients, and there are web sites
so one can lose you clients. True design has a lot
to do with which class your web web page will fall
into.
But what is it that makes exact or horrific web web
site
design? In my private opinion, an amazing net
website is
one that is easy, informative and offers me a
reason to return returned frequently. That’s what you
need to get from a very good internet dressmaker/
writer team.
Terrible websites, alternatively, are complex to use,
sluggish loading, complicated or simply undeniable
annoying.
Here’s a list of my non-public pinnacle 7 flip-offs as
a ways as
website design is involved:
1. sluggish loading pages
studies have shown which you have less than ten
seconds to seize a clients interest. if your net
web page hasn’t completed loading inside that (very
short)
amount of time, you would possibly be negleted.
the principle culprit i have found right here are large,
sluggish-
loading pix, mainly when they are
embedded in tables. if huge photos are actually
vital to providing your enterprise, compromise
through
adding thumbnails to the main web page and permit
the
traveller to click on them to get admission to the
main picture.
no one minds an extended loading time, as long as
it’s
them who could make that choice..
2. no contact records
as i have already cited in my article “do’s and
don’ts of internet site replica”, considered one of my
puppy peeves is a
web web page that has no contact facts accessible
form the main page. if i can not get in touch with a
corporation quickly and without problems,
possibilities are that i will go
to the opposition. my recommendation is to have an
entire
web page devoted to touch facts – deal with,
phone, fax, email, and ideally a map of where you
may be found (keep in mind item #1, although – no
big
photos!) and please, don’t use a graphic to display
that statistics in a particularly clever manner.
3)difficult to navigate
do not try to be clever with navigational functions.
simple text hyperlinks or, in case you opt for, short-
pix are flawlessly true way of allowing a
vacationer to navigate your website online. whatever
that requires
interactive navigation, like menus that enlarge into
sub-menus, sub-sub-menus and so on, is greater
an
indication of a incorrect facts structure than of
a true need for complicated navigational features.
4) non-html features
don’t get me began in this one. i’ve got a firewall
on my computer, and my browser is ready to block
all
those little nasty matters that can mess with my pc.
as a end result i come upon many a website that
won’t
show or feature well, because it is based on
capabilities like javascript, cookies, interactive
headers or java applets. none of those are
necessary to construct an amazing internet site, and
unless you
want your internet web page to lose you ability
customers,
you shouldn’t use them. or, if you clearly must,
make certain that they may be no longer
quintessential components of the web
web site!
5. Pop-up ads
A huge turn-off as far as I’m concerned. As a matter
of fact, I’ve got a pop-up blocker installed on my PC,
so if your web site tried to tell me something
important via a pop-up window, I’d never even see
it.
If you feel that you have to use pop-ups, consider
going for the less intrusive (and annoying) pop-
under windows instead.[center]In trendy international, a web site is clearly
mandatory for
into.
site
website is
writer team.
annoying.
a ways as
short)
sluggish-
through
the
main picture.
it’s
2. no contact records
puppy peeves is a
entire
big
3)difficult to navigate
that requires
an
4) non-html features
all
won’t
unless you
customers,
web site!
5. Pop-up ads
it.
under windows instead.[/center]In trendy international, a web site is clearly
mandatory for
into.
site
website is
writer team.
annoying.
a ways as
short)
sluggish-
through
the
main picture.
it’s
2. no contact records
puppy peeves is a
entire
big
3)difficult to navigate
that requires
an
4) non-html features
all
won’t
unless you
customers,
web site!
5. Pop-up ads
it.
under windows instead.

Cc-- Hezewebs.com
5 Reasons why people wont read your post and why it wont get to front page
1.Sub-topics where not highlighted
2.Improper/inadequate use of CAPS
3.Disor ga ni za tioN
4.Disor
ga
ni
za tioN

5. Disorganization
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Youtube Subscribers 2017 (hack Youtube & Be Rich) / 10 Services That You Can Offer Besides Blogging. / Must Read: Premium Course: A-Z Blogging Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.