Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. (3253 Views)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by kllinxman(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Interested... Sir
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2017
kllinxman:
Interested... Sir

WhatsApp me.

Someone mentioned crowd funding. I feel we can carry everyone along.
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by Trippledots(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
100Cents:

Explain further sir.

set a certain amount, and a certain time frame then let people invest.....the percentage of their investment to the total mount gotten after the time elapses becomes the percentage they get on the profit you decide to share with investors.
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Trippledots:

set a certain amount, and a certain time frame then let people invest.....the percentage of their investment to the total mount gotten after the time elapses becomes the percentage they get on the profit you decide to share with investors.

Considering your suggestion, what amount can you invest so we can peg it there ?

Assuming you must participate..
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by kllinxman(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
100Cents:

Considering your suggestion, what amount can you invest so we can peg it there ?

Trippledots:

Let's say. #100'000 if 50 people contributes that's 5 million but u can invest more, cos the more u invest the bigger ur profit.. or to make the profit sharing easier u peg the funding to a certain amount 500k or 1million. my opinion.

1 Like

Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by Trippledots(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
100Cents:

well i could have invested as much as 300k but i have used that money for other investments online. but if this is legit tho i can raise up to 100k to be a part of it. but for ease of sharing and to make it viable just let people invest in round figures. least amount 50k...max 1m.

then state the profit sharing ratio.
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Trippledots:

well i could have invested as much as 300k but i have used that money for other investments online. but if this is legit tho i can raise up to 100k to be a part of it. but for ease of sharing and to make it viable just let people invest in round figures. least amount 50k...max 1m.

then state the profit sharing ratio.

FMCG is capital intensive.

One trailer is between N1.8m and N2.1m

The amounts here won't do much. Thanks though..
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by Trippledots(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
100Cents:

FMCG is capital intensive.

One trailer is between N1.8m and N2.1m

The amounts here won't do much. Thanks though..

goodluck...
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by eezeribe(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
100Cents:

You are funny. Why do I say it ?

If you have his kind of heart for business, I am sure you would have been chatting me by now not asking silly questions.

Chat me on WhatsApp let me prove to you in 10 seconds who you are chatting with and what I do.

First, Ymodulus can't ask what you are asking. Sounding childish, secondly a businessman knows what to ask you. Stop wasting my time. Won't reply you again.

You sound like someone with poverty mentality.
The little change you are getting from your business is making you rude,proud and arrogant.
Be humble because wherever your money ends,Another person's own starts.
Are you richer than Dangote
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by eezeribe(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
coollabman:

this is a puerile response! I asked a simple question and you go off on a tangent spewing jibberish! Even if the business is legit, I can't associate with someone with this kind of mindset.

Don't mind the broke guy.He claims to be so rich and yet he came to nairaland to seek for investors.
If he is so credit worthy as he boasted,why can't he get real investors from his contacts without coming to nairaland.
Just ignore him...
You are better off.
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by Taeewo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
100Cents:
50% Profit guaranteed after 10 turnovers. Business will be valid for 6 months running. I have been in this business since 2011. Talking from a point of authority.

Business is solid visible goods, not online stuff.

If you are a scammer, stay away.

Don't PM me, my email is bad. Just identify by commenting on the thread.

Hope u are communicating with him now?
Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by Taeewo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
100Cents:

Contact Ymodulus and get N20,000 from me.

This is only how you will be useful to me.

Off to church.

This week will be good.
Hmmmmmm,remembered this but u did not fulfil ur promise after gotten his number.. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Stopping You From Importing? *UPDATE: Need help with Suppliers? / Distributors Wanted for business with ROI of 120% / deem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.