Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Best Racing Games If You Love To Race - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Racing Games If You Love To Race (1456 Views)

6 Free Racing Games For Tecno And Infinix Smartphones / What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? / Real Racing Game :infinix Note 4 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by kateskitty(f): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2017
If you just love to Race? Here are the Best Racing Games that do Just That.

REAL RACING 3

FOR THOSE WHO PREFER REALISTIC RACING EXPERIENCES WITH PRECISION DRIVING SKILL.

Real Racing 3 provides plenty of action for the speed enthusiast. It features multiple racing game modes, including speed snap, where you round a corner and try to get your car to its maximum speed as quickly as possible. You also have regular races, and elimination heats. Whether you play single-player or against a friend, you’ll get your need for speed fulfilled.

HORIZON CHASE – WORLD TOUR
FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY ANY TYPE OF RACING GAMES, BUT ESPECIALLY CLASSIC ARCADE TITLES.

Horizon Chase is a retro racer with a modernized aesthetic that plays a fantastic homage to the old-school racing game. It also features a soundtrack created by the original composer of some classic retro racers like “Top Gear,” so it’s all like a blast from the past. The game looks beautiful, has great, responsive controls, and challenging tracks for each cup. There are a lot of unlockables and bonuses, so it provides plenty of reason to keep coming back.

ASPHALT 8: AIRBORNE
FOR THOSE WHO LIKE OVER THE TOP RACING WITH LOTS OF ACTION!

Asphalt 8: Airborne is a racing games like none other. You won’t just race on a flat circuit, but will fly over ramps and around 360-degree loops. The game’s new physics engine will allow you to test the limits of each of the performance cars, racing against not only your opponents but also your own nerve as you pull off stunts and maneuver through the air.

GT RACING 2: THE REAL CAR EXPERIENCE
FOR THOSE WHO PREFER REALISTIC RACING WITH AUTHENTIC CARS AND TRACKS.

GT Racing 2 offers 28 new challenges each week, challenging you to improve your driving skills. The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever. The tracks have different times of day and weather conditions, providing plenty of variety for your racing pleasure.

More >>> http://syberkart.com/blog/best-racing-games-love-race/

Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by kateskitty(f): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by samsam2019: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Gravias amigo
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Bilabong(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2017
what of motorbikes?
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Csami(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Thanks but where can I download them?
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Real Racing is the best!... grin
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Marvel1206: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Real Racing is the best!... grin
I was going to type this
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

I was going to type this

The rest be like you for my eye
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Marvel1206: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

The rest be like you for my eye
Me?
You need to download MKx, I'm currently stuck with it
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Me?

You need to download MKx, I'm currently stuck with it

I used to have it....Got rid of it...Was getting bored..
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Marvel1206: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I used to have it....Got rid of it...Was getting bored..
Got rid of it too but redownloaded the latest update cos it's never boring
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Got rid of it too but redownloaded the latest update cos it's never boring

Enjoy lol...Na Marvel Champions get me
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Marvel1206: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Enjoy lol...Na Marvel Champions get me
I never got to play it this one. I downloaded it during the psiphon days but psiphon couldn't power it so ..
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by benzene00: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
kateskitty:
If you just love to Race? Here are the Best Racing Games that do Just That.

REAL RACING 3

FOR THOSE WHO PREFER REALISTIC RACING EXPERIENCES WITH PRECISION DRIVING SKILL.

Real Racing 3 provides plenty of action for the speed enthusiast. It features multiple racing game modes, including speed snap, where you round a corner and try to get your car to its maximum speed as quickly as possible. You also have regular races, and elimination heats. Whether you play single-player or against a friend, you’ll get your need for speed fulfilled.

HORIZON CHASE – WORLD TOUR
FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY ANY TYPE OF RACING GAMES, BUT ESPECIALLY CLASSIC ARCADE TITLES.

Horizon Chase is a retro racer with a modernized aesthetic that plays a fantastic homage to the old-school racing game. It also features a soundtrack created by the original composer of some classic retro racers like “Top Gear,” so it’s all like a blast from the past. The game looks beautiful, has great, responsive controls, and challenging tracks for each cup. There are a lot of unlockables and bonuses, so it provides plenty of reason to keep coming back.

ASPHALT 8: AIRBORNE
FOR THOSE WHO LIKE OVER THE TOP RACING WITH LOTS OF ACTION!

Asphalt 8: Airborne is a racing games like none other. You won’t just race on a flat circuit, but will fly over ramps and around 360-degree loops. The game’s new physics engine will allow you to test the limits of each of the performance cars, racing against not only your opponents but also your own nerve as you pull off stunts and maneuver through the air.

GT RACING 2: THE REAL CAR EXPERIENCE
FOR THOSE WHO PREFER REALISTIC RACING WITH AUTHENTIC CARS AND TRACKS.

GT Racing 2 offers 28 new challenges each week, challenging you to improve your driving skills. The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever. The tracks have different times of day and weather conditions, providing plenty of variety for your racing pleasure.

More >>> http://syberkart.com/blog/best-racing-games-love-race/
pls can you post the download links
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

I never got to play it this one. I downloaded it during the psiphon days but psiphon couldn't power it so ..

I prefer it to Mkx
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
If you haven't played Need For Speed: Most Wanted... You haven't played a racing game.
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Marvel1206: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I prefer it to Mkx
lol Okay
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Marvel1206: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
If you haven't played Need For Speed: Most Wanted... You haven't played a racing game.
I've played it
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by francis247(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Traffic Rider is the best
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by proffnico(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
I was about to type this .. arguably the best car racing game.
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
proffnico:
I was about to type this .. arguably the best car racing game.
I tell you bro.
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by pr0blem: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
nicccccceeeee
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by FellaL: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
cool will check one of them out
Re: Best Racing Games If You Love To Race by Alvin007: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Y'all should try Need for Speed 'rivals'. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Quality UK Used Phones In Computer Village / Cheap Android Phones 2017 / Samsung Galaxy J5 Full Specification And Price - 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.