Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Breaking News - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News (629 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria Coronavirus Cure / Breaking News / Breaking News: MMM Is Finally Back! Hurray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News by sarz(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2017
GOOD MORNNING AND WELCOME TO 0.01 THE STATION WITHOUT FEAR! Todays News Is Brought To You By Sarz. And Our Todays Headline Is "SECURITY! SECURITY!! SECURITY!!!", This Is An Emergency Issue And Should Be Taking Serious As The Federal And National Security Agencies Anounced That The BOKO HARAM Has Moved To The Next Level Of Terminating People's Life And According To Our Correspondent Lalasticlala, The BOKO HARAM Is Said To Have Printed A Secret Code On Recharge Cards That When Ever You Load The Card A BOKO HARAM Powered App Will Be Installed Immediately And They Use It To Track You And Know All Your Moves The Networks Are Mtn, Airtel And Glo. Please If U Buy Any Of These Recharge Cards Kindly Send It To Me On The Following Numbers 08069706333, 07015378058 and 08114886733 Respectively Before You Use It For SECURITY CROSS CHECKING.Dont Thank Me, What Are Friends For Just To Make Our World An InSecurity Free World.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For My Friend / Who Is The Firist Man To Visit The Moon / What A Midnight Prank Hahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.