Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back (374 Views)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back 2 / The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning: Being Bullied And Fighting Back by hayze(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Few minutes before the end of prep, the soldier came back and asked about the names he told me to write. I gave it to him, he called them out flogged them and left. Now this is where my trouble started. Remember I didn’t write only Daniels name, I wrote about fifteen names that day and all of them were flogged. But Daniel took it upon himself to deal with me. He kept screaming if we get to the hostel, he’s going beat me. Honestly, I wasn’t even afraid of him or I didn’t think he was actually going do it. Prep ended, we all headed back to the hostel. I have already forgotten about Daniels threat, and then all of sudden Daniel punched me in the face. Are you familiar with what happens when you step on a dog’s tail? The dog leaps and bites, not caring if you are the owner or not. That was me immediately I received the punch; continue reading http:///2kG9Zfs
#chichinwasdiary
#SAM
#CCND
#SOCIALLY #AWKWARD #MISFIT

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Golden Opportunity For Your Startup Business At Eccohub Ibadan / Photo Series Explores Everyday Lives Of Muslim Women In America / Group Petitions Edo CPS, John Mayaki, Jack Obinyan, Others For Alleged N13.5 Mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.