Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? (2999 Views)

Sun Planet Hostel & Housing Accomodation Around Akoka, Yaba, Somolu, Surulere. / Job Opportunity For Someone Around Ui, Ibadan / UI Vs UNILAG's Method Of Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
This thread is open for those seeking an accommodation around UI, an opportunity to pair up if the need be, and sharing of necessary information to get a good house especially for newbies in UI

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2017
Lol why don't u take d pains and go look for a house?
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
Lol why don't u take d pains and go look for a house?
How sir?
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by dingbang(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2017
BabyGirl114:

How sir?
u will be seeing sign post like self con for rent..call so so and so number na
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
u will be seeing sign post like self con for rent..call so so and so number na
Those ones are fakes,I have called several
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Those ones are fakes,I have called several
ok.. Click on d link in my signature and register..Maybe someone who schools in ui will be able to help u out
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
ok.. Click on d link in my signature and register..Maybe someone who schools in ui will be able to help u out
OK, thanks sir
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by LegalBaby(f): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2017
BabyGirl114:
This thread is open for those seeking an accommodation around UI, an opportunity to pair up if the need be, and sharing of necessary information to get a good house especially for newbies in UI
you should have applied for hostel.
Better for freshers.
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Madam, why are u stressing yourself, as a fresh student, u are entitled to right of first refusal, hence u must have been offered hostel accommodation but u most probably declined...Why do u want to stay off-campus? Which hostel were you offered, Queens, Idia or Awo? Answer that and we take it from there.... @BabyGirl114
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
olatunji21:
Madam, why are u stressing yourself, as a fresh student, u are entitled to right of first refusal, hence u must have been offered hostel accommodation but u most probably declined...Why do u want to stay off-campus? Which hostel were you offered, Queens, Idia or Awo? Answer that and we take it from there.... @BabyGirl114
Its PG sir not undergraduate, I heard its only people with long legs that they give to
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
you should have applied for hostel.
Better for freshers.
Its postgraduate ma, not undergraduate, and I heard to get a PG hostel,one needs long legs
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Its PG sir not undergraduate, I heard its only people with long legs that they give to
Long leg or short legs, why not try first.... PG boost of the best hall on campus, try atleast..
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=olatunji21 post=53651318]
Long leg or short legs, why not try first.... PG boost of the best hall on campus, try atleast..[/quot
Hmmn, I just don't wanna loose both, And please how many people stay in the hostel?
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=BabyGirl114 post=53651371][/quote]
PG, two i heard not sure
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
olatunji21:
PG, two i heard not sure
yes Sir, I heard its not sure too
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
BabyGirl114:

yes Sir, I heard its not sure too
When re u planning to resume and where in Nigeria are u based?
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
olatunji21:

When re u planning to resume and where in Nigeria are u based?
Am based in Osun state sir, Ede, I plan resuming anytime PG students resume.I just need to get the accommodation
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Am based in Osun state sir, Ede, I plan resuming anytime PG students resume.I just need to get the accommodation
PG students resume 2weeks after undergraduate...Undergraduate resumes next Saturday 18/feb...So u stil have enough time to sort things out..... And to be honest with u i don't think you can get a self con for 70k anywhere in Agbowo, Ajibode or Bodija.... It's almost impossible except u want to pair with someone...
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
olatunji21:

PG students resume 2weeks after undergraduate...Undergraduate resumes next Saturday 18/feb...So u stil have enough time to sort things out..... And to be honest with u i don't think you can get a self con for 70k anywhere in Agbowo, Ajibode or Bodija.... It's almost impossible except u want to pair with someone...
what of inside a flat sir?I like that one too
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
BabyGirl114:

what of inside a flat sir?I like that one too
I don't know of any one yet but i can help u make enquires
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by BabyGirl114: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
olatunji21:
I don't know of any one yet but i can help u make enquires
OK,thanks
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by Deyemmy(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2017
It's better to apply for PG hostel, it's either 3 per room or two per room, if it's two per room the amount is 37k if it's 3per room it's 27k. Pay your school fees and wait for your matric, then you can now submit the accommodation request to the hall allocated to you.
Re: Do You Need An Accomodation Around UI? by TaytrafficGroup: 12:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Can one still get any info about this, for PG candidate. It is 2022 and covid has done a lot of damage.

Will PG be given automatic accommodation in UI?

(1) (Reply)

In Osun State, Pupils Go To School Without Uniform (pictures) / NAIJA THROWBACK! University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 / Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.