Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher (7979 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / ~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by AloyEmeka6: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=14pt]FUNKE AKINDELE EVENTUALLY CRASHES FEMI ADEBAYO’S MARRIAGE[/size]
Posted To The Web: Friday, December 04, 2009 - Posted By OnlineNigeria.com

FUNKE AKINDELE

It started like a drama series with lots of episodes to its credit, but now, it has eventually come to reality. Though, it wasn’t a surprise to us at all, because we saw it coming. The once blissful marriage between movie actor, Femi Adebayo and his wife, Khadijat has crahed like a badly arranged pack of cards. And movie actress, Funke Akindele of the Jenifa fame is fingered out as the intruder.

According to the series of reports reaching us, the alleged romance tale between Femi and Funke Akindele scattered the marriage.
We were told that when the sultry wife, Khadijat couldn’t bear the frustrations and pains of her husbad’s infidelity, she had to pack out of the house to her father’s house at Ikpe Road, GRA Area, Offa, Kwara State.

Right now, we heard the lady is saddled with the responsibility of taking care of their three kinds alone, sice Femi has abandoned them for Funke.
Before now, insiders revealed that Khadijat has made lots of moves to reconcile with her once lovely husband reporting the issue to her father in-law, Adebayo Salami fondly called Oga Bello, who is a top actor in the movie industry, but her efforts were futile.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11252&z=12
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2009
Pack to her father's house?

Wow, lawd knows how long she's going to be there.

I love funke's skin tone sha.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by Tudor6(f): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2009
Aloy Emeka and his penchant for gossip and false news. . . . Did pastor chris not teach you gossiping is bad?
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by nellaluv(f): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2009
LIAR . Aloy^emeka i don't believe u, i tot you knew better than spreading false rumours angry, even though ur story hast a link, its still false lipsrsealed cool
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by aieromon(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2009
i don't believe this ,.,.,.PERIOD lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by AloyEmeka6: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
nellaluv:

LIAR . Aloy^emeka i don't believe u, i tot you knew better than spreading false rumours angry, even though your story hast a link, its still false lipsrsealed cool

I am not the journalist who wrote it. Why crucify me?
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
yeah dont attack aloy~emeka, he is just bringing us the news.
you can choose to believe it if you like, is it by force?
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by AloyEmeka6: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
If they hate the person affected by the news, it will be alright but if the person affected is the apple of their ever loving eye, Aloy Emeka quickly becomes a devil. Aloy will not relent in her effort to bring the news no matter how people feel about it. If you don't want it, warn the celebrities after your own heart that Aloy is on the prowl.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by nellaluv(f): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
^ ^ so you're female, nice cool. You always refer to urself as third person singular tongue
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

If they hate the person affected by the news, it will be alright but if the person affected is the apple of their ever loving eye, Aloy Emeka quickly becomes a devil. Aloy will not relent in her effort to bring the news no matter how people feel about it. If you don't want it, warn the celebrities after your own heart that Aloy is on the prowl.
I think say you be man.
or i dey see double?
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by hackney(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2009
Aloysius a woman?
Hia!!

grin shocked grin shocked cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by AloyEmeka6: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

I think say you be man.
or i dey see double?

Have you considered the typo factor or must I be subjected to gender test on nairand before I make any report? wink wink
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Have you considered the typo factor? wink wink
you know theyll probably try and say anything just to get on your case.
i never understood why people attack the poster. how is it a crime to post a story for everyone to read?
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by hackney(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
No mind all those yeye fowl wey no fit lay ordinary egg.
grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Have you considered the typo factor or must I be subjected to gender test on nairand before I make any report? wink wink
Did you notice that my statement was actually a question with a question mark?

have you thought of that?? ese??
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by aieromon(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by semid4lyfe(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2009
Aloy Emeka = Biggest gossip on Nairaland.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2009
why do people always feel the need to attack the poster? he is simply bringing us the news.
it is UP TO YOU to decide if you wanna believe it or not.
i think he just enjoys getting important articles or interesting articles and posting it for nairalanders to read.
i used to go to all of those websites looking for the latest interesting story, but there is no need now, cause people bring them here.
so instead of me to go there, i just get all my news from nairaland.
its up to YOU if you wanna believe it.
i dont understand all these attacks on aloy~emeka when he simply brings the news.

although sometimes he does post misleading titles, that look bad.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Aloy Emeka = Biggest gossip on Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin

OMO IBO:

I think say you be man.
or i dey see double?
She's not a man. She's letting the truth slip out slowly.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2009
This story is absurd
Every woman in Nigeria is a husband snatcher
What of Wife Snatcher
? undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by sjeezy8: 2:42am On Dec 08, 2009
shes a freaking yoruba sl.ut cool jk
dis guy fumbled he should have kept her on the side
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by mamagee3(f): 2:46am On Dec 08, 2009
sjeezy8:

Are you talking of Funke? undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by AloyEmeka6: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2009
sjeezy8:

Must you add Yoruba in your comment?. Everything with you guys must be tribal.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by C2H5OH(f): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2009
i thought it was just hearsay. Has it now been confirmed? His wife should have hired a private investigator to trail him.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by sjeezy8: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Must you add Yoruba in your comment?. Everything with you guys must be tribal.

lmfao its too funny not to
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by spikedcylinder: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2009
I swear, Funmi, you are entertaining! cheesy cheesy

@ topic,

This 'rumour' has been going around for a long long time. I even read an interview once where the dude's wife confirmed that she had moved out of her father's house due to her husband's infidelity.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
I saw the preview of a movie they both featured in recently.
I know it's kind of shallow thinking but I kind of believe the story.
The body language was too hot and they actually kissed  shocked I mean they were so comfortable hugging and playing being in love and she (Funke) was even in towel at a point,

I know it's their duty to interpret roles but common I can tell it when I see it  wink cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by najayi: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
If Funke is a husband snatcher, let her be, there is nothing we do without a reward either bad or good. Let Funke keep on the good or the bad work, there is reward in the front. The bible says, "God is not mocked, whatever a man soweth, a man will reap." keep on doing whatever you know how to do, you will reap it. If it is true that Funke-Akindele is a husband snatcher, let her continue snatching peoples' husbands. A day will come that she will be ready to settle down, THEN, another woman better than her in everything will rise up to occupy her place.
Funke, I advise you, keep the work you're doing either good or bad, there is always a reward.

God bless you.
Najayi.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by najayi: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
If Funke is a husband snatcher, let her be, there is nothing we do without a reward either bad or good. Let Funke keep on the good or the bad work, there is a reward in the front. The bible says, "God is not mocked, whatever a man soweth, a man will reap." keep on doing whatever you know how to do, you will reap it. If it is true that Funke-Akindele is a husband snatcher, let her continue snatching peoples' husbands. A day will come that she will be ready to settle down, THEN, another woman better than her in everything will rise up to occupy her place.
Funke, I advise you, keep the work you're doing either good or bad, there is always a reward.

God bless you.
Najayi.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by TheSeeker(m): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2009
That's a good one right there grin
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Dec 10, 2009
What did she do? undecided
Whose husband did she snatch? undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Husband Snatcher by oge4real(f): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2009
I just hope, for her sake that this is just a baseless rumour, if not her rep is seriuosly at stake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Rita Ora Shows Off 'half-a-boob' In New Shoot...lol (photos) / Stunning Photo Of Fathia Balogun And Halima Abubakar / Nicki Minaj Throwback Picture Ladies Never Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.