Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Start Custard Production Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Custard Production Business Today (583 Views)

Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business / Start Your Own Business Today / Lucrative Business (custard Production) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Custard Production Business Today by Emeks008(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Good morning everyone, am emmanuel I want to introduce to you real business you can start with little capital and have a good returns on your investment.

We have established the facts that the demand
for custard is high in Nigeria. You don’t need
huge capital to start; you can start with as low
as N20,000, no equipment or machinery needed
to produce custard. You can start production
from home so space is not a problem. You have
no reason not to go into this business, the
ingredients and raw materials are readily
available anywhere in Nigeria. You don’t need
any special skill for this business; the only thing
you need is step by step on how to produce
custard exactly without any mistakes.

You don’t need so much to start this business
with as low as N 20,000 you have started and
you are sure to make about N50,000 and above monthly depending on how you market your product.
You don’t need any location you can do it from
home.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED

Mixing Machines
Weighing Instruments
Drying Machine
Sealing Machine
All these machines can equipment can be
procured locally from machines and equipment’s
fabricators in Nigeria.

If you are interested and you need formulation and guides on custard production, or you want whatsapp training, you can reach me on via mail @ alphonsussunday8@gmail.com or mobile on 08148771652.

Don't waste your previous time this year. Start a real business today and be free from financial problems

Re: Start Custard Production Business Today by mrjaybaba(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thanks for the info........................

I will appreciate it if you can send me a detailed information abt the custard production to - mrjaybaba@yahoo.com

i look forward to reading ur mail.

Thanks !

(1) (Reply)

Double Your Investment In 48 Hours. / Founder’s Agreement: What You Must Know / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.