Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Will Pay You For Simply Creating Memes And Short Skits - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Will Pay You For Simply Creating Memes And Short Skits (1329 Views)

I Would Pay You 10k If You Teach Me Photoshop For Social Media Use / Simply Graphics / Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay You For Simply Creating Memes And Short Skits by wizziweb: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2017
I am looking for a few creative people that can create unique memes and short skits for various internet brands.
In summary all you have to do is come up with a creative idea surrounding certain topics and create memes and short skits around that. You will be paid per target met. If you meet this criteria and are interested please post some of your work here and i will contact you if i like your work. Thanks
Re: I Will Pay You For Simply Creating Memes And Short Skits by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Can you explain that per target met part more?... I'm not understanding
Re: I Will Pay You For Simply Creating Memes And Short Skits by wizziweb: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
fighal:
Can you explain that per target met part more?... I'm not understanding
We have already found someone for this job unfortunately. Thanks for your response tho.

(1) (Reply)

First Time Doing This, Rate My Art Work! (pics) / Finally, I Have Found The Designer Of Custom Africa Book Shelf / The Pixxa Studio Portfolio (Get your awesome logo today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.