Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine (1555 Views)

Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / 14 Charming Ways To Impress Her On The First Date / ##romantic Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by rishiishan: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
14th Feb 2017 Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas | Tips, Tricks, how propose her on valentine, How to impress her on Valentines day. How to make valentine day special.
http://happywishes2016.in/
14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas | How to Impress Her on Valentine : Going for a date with sweetheart is the most popular way of celebrating Valentine`s Day festival. Those in love start thinking about unique Valentine`s Day dating ideas days in advance to ensure a romantic and memorable time with their beloved. However, those without a date start registering themselves for various online and offline dating services so that they do not miss out on the fun the couples enjoy on a Valentine`s Day. In case you are looking for perfect Valentine’s Day dating idea, here are some tips to inspire the creativity cells in your brain and heart !!
1. Going for Adventure Sports
If you and your partner enjoy adventure sports, plan out a session on Valentine’s Day !! Go for ice -skating, river-rafting, Para sailing or any other activity that is possible in your vicinity and have a great time.
2. Cooking Together
You must have gone to restaurants many times, but this Valentine’s Day try cooking a meal with your beloved. It would be great fun! Get a recipe book in case you need some tips and lay out the table in an elaborate manner to add joy to the celebrations.

Read More....
http://happywishes2016.in/happy-valentine-day-2017/14th-2017-feb-valentines-day-romantic-date-ideas-how-to-impress-her-on-valentine/

Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by midehi2(f): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
I am making pounded yam and black soup for him cheesy
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
midehi2:
I am making pounded yam and black soup for him cheesy
black soup? What is it made of?
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by midehi2(f): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jibril659:
black soup? What is it made of?
hahahaha! bitter leave, scent leave, utazi, pumpkin grin
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
midehi2:

hahahaha! bitter leave, scent leave, utazi, pumpkin grin
Ewo grin
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by midehi2(f): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jibril659:
Ewo grin
grin grin its delicious oo
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by nepapole(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017

Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
midehi2:

grin grin its delicious oo
with the pumpkin grin? aaah, what's it taste like?
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by midehi2(f): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jibril659:
with the pumpkin grin? aaah, what's it taste like?
go and marry Ishan babe to feed you that always tongue
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
rishiishan:
14th Feb 2017 Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas | Tips, Tricks, how propose her on valentine, How to impress her on Valentines day. How to make valentine day special.
http://happywishes2016.in/
14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas | How to Impress Her on Valentine : Going for a date with sweetheart is the most popular way of celebrating Valentine`s Day festival. Those in love start thinking about unique Valentine`s Day dating ideas days in advance to ensure a romantic and memorable time with their beloved. However, those without a date start registering themselves for various online and offline dating services so that they do not miss out on the fun the couples enjoy on a Valentine`s Day. In case you are looking for perfect Valentine’s Day dating idea, here are some tips to inspire the creativity cells in your brain and heart !!
1. Going for Adventure Sports
If you and your partner enjoy adventure sports, plan out a session on Valentine’s Day !! Go for ice -skating, river-rafting, Para sailing or any other activity that is possible in your vicinity and have a great time.
2. Cooking Together
You must have gone to restaurants many times, but this Valentine’s Day try cooking a meal with your beloved. It would be great fun! Get a recipe book in case you need some tips and lay out the table in an elaborate manner to add joy to the celebrations.

Read More....
http://happywishes2016.in/happy-valentine-day-2017/14th-2017-feb-valentines-day-romantic-date-ideas-how-to-impress-her-on-valentine/

undecided
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Valentine's day is a Tuesday.

Like any other responsible man, I'll be at work, attending to clients and tasks.

3 Likes

Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Acidosis:
Valentine's day is a Tuesday.

Like any other responsible man, I'll be at work, attending to clients and tasks.

grin

But...but...there's a Tuesday evening, after work. cheesy
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gaborone:

grin

But...but...there's a Tuesday evening, after work. cheesy
grin
...too late for adventure sports, cooking together and other option on OP's list.

Although, its never too late for some good sex...but

I'm not married.
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Berbierklaus(f): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Acidosis:

grin
...too late for adventure sports, cooking together and other option on OP's list.

I'm not married.
Na so cheesy
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by udysweet(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm nice but not for A(loners) like me. If the place isn't too crowded,maybe I'll take myself to the cinemas to watch The Wedding party again.
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Na so cheesy
grin grin meaning?
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Berbierklaus(f): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Acidosis:
grin grin meaning?
Just confirming what you typed lipsrsealed
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Just confirming what you typed lipsrsealed
Lol, I'm not nah...

Where have u been sef? I nor dey hear from you again 'there'
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Berbierklaus(f): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Acidosis:
Lol, I'm not nah...

Where have u been sef? I nor dey hear from you again 'there'
Therefore you don't do the do lipsrsealed confirm!!!

Sir do you know me? shocked
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Therefore you don't do the do lipsrsealed
confirm!!!

Sir do you know me? shocked
ah, are you not the same lady that requested for a certain Tecno phone at a give away price?

grin

Anyway, do you do the do?
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Acidosis:

grin

I'm not married.

That's the option you will prefer inside the list. grin
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gaborone:
[/b]

That's the option you will prefer inside the list. grin
grin Not my fault, its sweet and affordable
grin
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Acidosis:

grin Not my fault, its sweet and affordable

grin

You have spoil !! grin
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
udysweet:
Hmmm nice but not for A(loners) like me. If the place isn't too crowded,maybe I'll take myself to the cinemas to watch The Wedding party again.

People say it's a good movie never seen it before. I rarely even watch Naija movies because of similar plots or romance
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gaborone:

You have spoil !! grin
grin na you spoil me tongue
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Berbierklaus(f): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Acidosis:

ah, are you not the same lady that requested for a certain Tecno phone at a give away price?

grin

Anyway, do you do the do?
That must have been my twin handling this moniker then grin

sir I don't know what you are talking about
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Berbierklaus:
That must have been my twin handling this moniker then grin

sir I don't know what you are talking about
grin grin grin
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Acidosis:

grin
na you spoil me tongue

But I'm not the one who has been saying bad bad things na. grin
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gaborone:

But I'm not the one who has been saying bad bad things na. grin
Lolll
Okay, on a scale of 1-10, how "spoilt" are you? grin I know you're shy anyway
smiley
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'll pick a 10 Acidocis.

I mean, the 10 with a minus in front....like this -10.
tongue
Re: 14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gaborone:
I'll pick a 10 Acidocis.

I mean, the 10 with a minus in front....like this -10. tongue
sad sad lies sad

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Lawyer Whose Wedding Pix Went Viral Welcomes Baby Wit Wife(p / ADHD Symptoms In Adult. How Does It Affect You? / Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.