Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,895 members, 7,852,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

It's Been Hard Since The Death Of My Wife - Baba Suwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Been Hard Since The Death Of My Wife - Baba Suwe (1173 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Been Hard Since The Death Of My Wife - Baba Suwe by information1: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
The popular Yoruba actor, Babatunde Omidina known as Baba Suwe, has revealed his plans on remarrying soon.

Baba Suwe, who lost his wife, actress, Omoladun Kenkelewu, years back, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Baba Suwe talked about losing her.

He said:

“It has been hard for me to cope since the death of my wife because I don’t have any woman with me. I really loved and trusted my former wife.
“But I will marry again, and it may be soon. However, it also has to do with money, because women will not love you if you don’t have money.”

On the N25m the court ordered the anti-drug agency to pay him, Baba Suwe replied:

“The NDLEA did not give me the money the court ordered, and I have forgotten about it. I’m not interested in pursuing any case against them again; I don’t have money to hire another lawyer.
“The former lawyer (Mr. Bamidele Aturu) who was pursuing the case for me is dead. He really wanted us to see the case to a logical conclusion because I’m not a cocaine pusher.

“I was really embarrassed and that incident affected my career and health. During the time, people did not call me for movies. However, I just finished working on my own movie.”
http://talkgeria.com/topic/its-been-hard-since-the-death-of-my-wife-baba-suwe/

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: It's Been Hard Since The Death Of My Wife - Baba Suwe by marshalcarter: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
ok

ftc sha
Re: It's Been Hard Since The Death Of My Wife - Baba Suwe by titosantana(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baba get money by all means to hire another competent lawyer, that money must not be chopped by NDLEA.

But are you sure you are telling us the truth?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians / Checkout Oladips New Wavy Hairstyle / Singer, Tinashe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos For Galore Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.