Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Do You Think? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Think? (1100 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by kilojoDesigns: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
2017 branding

Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is what I haven't grasped yet. How to come up with a brand design that goes across all items like this, I need tutorials on this aspect. Like how do I use a logo on different items like a card, letterhead etc?
Re: What Do You Think? by andre5000(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wooooow ur branding are so.on point
...pls where can I get dis mockup
Re: What Do You Think? by kilojoDesigns: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
andre5000:
Wooooow ur branding are so.on point
...pls where can I get dis mockup

thanks, iv had the mock up a while ago, I just googled free Branding mock ups. some site do list the best free mockups
Re: What Do You Think? by kilojoDesigns: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
fluxmind:
This is what I haven't grasped yet. How to come up with a brand design that goes across all items like this, I need tutorials on this aspect. Like how do I use a logo on different items like a card, letterhead etc?

its not that hard, seems you already know how to design a logo or already have one. think about 2 to 4 colors you want consistent with the brand. think of consistent. shapes aswell. then find ways to creatively implement them into each item. of design

you can google the standard. size of the. it eg business card and work with that. or download a printing guideline and good mockups.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

its not that hard, seems you already know how to design a logo or already have one. think about 2 to 4 colors you want consistent with the brand. think of consistent. shapes aswell. then find ways to creatively implement them into each item. of design

you can google the standard. size of the. it eg business card and work with that. or download a printing guideline and good mockups.

I appreciate the tips Jo!
Re: What Do You Think? by kilojoDesigns: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
fluxmind:

I appreciate the tips Jo!
uwc bro
Re: What Do You Think? by Mickolad(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Chk dis out!

Re: What Do You Think? by kilojoDesigns: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Mickolad:
Chk dis out!
cul, you are getting there. Corel draw?

(1) (Reply)

A Freelance Graphics Designer / Video Editor Available / freelance / Hand Animation By A Nairalander- Shifu V.tai Lung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.