Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ccnl Interview And Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ccnl Interview And Test (950 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Differences Between Job Interview And Job Chat / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccnl Interview And Test by vicsoj007(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi,

I have a scheduled interview/test with CCNL, Pls can someone who has don this before give me idea of how it will go.

Thanks
Re: Ccnl Interview And Test by wunmi590(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
vicsoj007:
Hi,

I have a scheduled interview/test with CCNL, Pls can someone who has don this before give me idea of how it will go.

Thanks

Bro, please did you later went for the interview?

How was the interview and can you please give me some hint about their questions

Thanks
Re: Ccnl Interview And Test by Temmie21: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Who has an idea of what their interview questions are got an invite from them for an interview tomorrow.
Re: Ccnl Interview And Test by Unike1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
wunmi590:

Bro, please did you later went for the interview?

How was the interview and can you please give me some hint about their questions

Thanks

It's correct to say did you go for the interview? Not went.

1 Like

Re: Ccnl Interview And Test by wunmi590(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Unike1:

It's correct to say did you go for the interview? Not went.

Thanks for the correction.

God bless you.
Re: Ccnl Interview And Test by Unike1(m): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2017
wunmi590:

Thanks for the correction.

God bless you.

Amen. And you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Executives – Safmarine East Nigeria / Elite Finance Career Network / Soft Solutions Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.