Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) (29534 Views)

E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Charity Nnaji Gets Car As Birthday Gift From UK Based Fan, Shares Testimony / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by bercarray(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by tslim1111: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2017
all i heard is,,,,,you know OBO,,,,,idonbilifit davido in church??
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by ayusco85(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
emmabest2000:

You dey mind him ... grin

Wicket grin
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by LIBERTY1980(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Blurryface:
No Be The Same David That Had Naked Women Dance In His Videos?

No Be The Same David That Has A Child Out Of Wedlock?

No Be The Same David That Insulted An Elder (Dele Momodu) By Saying 'Dele Na Boy, Dele, Dele Na My Boy'?

No Be The Same David That Takes Substances That The Bible Forbids Like Alcohol, Wet & Dried Osogbo Weed And Cigarettes?

No Be The Same David That Sleeps With Oloshos And Ashanas?

The mercy of God,overrule judgement; please my dear,if God start to count your sins and your ungodly character,the way you just count this young man sins, you will not live to see today, heavenly race is not when you started,but how you finish or how you end, no body born by the seed of a man can stand before God and man,and declare him/herself Immaculate, i gues you are not a saint. God bless you.
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by madjune(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
He still dey form inside church.

Put hand for pocket.
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by deolurexy1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mr blurryface the accuser!
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by folu4real(f): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
terrezo2002:
Testimony on what?

That he woke up early yesterday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg how will he do all his tatoo for inside church. God forgive them cos they don't know what they are doing. Abeg davido we need you in the Lord chosen Revival. Na to do revival remain.
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin O.B.O Baddest
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by kriss27(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Blurryface:
No Be The Same David That Had Naked Women Dance In His Videos?

No Be The Same David That Has A Child Out Of Wedlock?

No Be The Same David That Insulted An Elder (Dele Momodu) By Saying 'Dele Na Boy, Dele, Dele Na My Boy'?

No Be The Same David That Takes Substances That The Bible Forbids Like Alcohol, Wet & Dried Osogbo Weed And Cigarettes?

No Be The Same David That Sleeps With Oloshos And Ashanas?

see how listing ones sins as you holy yourself
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by Brightology2(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
Ever since Buhari entered so many testimonies so am not surprise
feeding fat on tax payers' money. God will judge you and your gang at BMC, utako abuja, don't worry is just a matter of time.
Re: Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) by crunchyg: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mr2kay2:
i stopped going at 11 bro
Na make we clap for you or what You think you are doing something good to your self abi, you better retrace your steps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Buys A Range Rover For His Birthday (Photos) / Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.