Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

POS Fraud By Zenith Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / POS Fraud By Zenith Bank (1558 Views)

Steps On How To Design A Zenith Bank Logo. / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Fraud By Zenith Bank by pushkin(f): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
I used my zenith ATM card at the supermarket in magodo on the 30th of December 2016 and I complained on the 3rd of January 2017. I even filled a form at the branch in obafemi awolowo way in Ikeja but up till now my money is yet to be refunded.

Why does zenith bank find it hard to refund people's money. If I don't get my money back by Friday I will spread your insincerity through facebook and other social media platforms.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.
Re: POS Fraud By Zenith Bank by ciscoxx(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fraud is not a moderate word to use.. To bad.. Pls tomorrow go and ask of the manager or call the customer service number.. Is ur money nobody wil take it.. If ur transaction is genuine. Dy will refund it

1 Like

Re: POS Fraud By Zenith Bank by posh8701: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
I had to battle them for my money seriously the last time I had a similar issue. I got impatient and started ranting on their social media page. they reversed the transaction shortly afterwards.
Re: POS Fraud By Zenith Bank by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
pushkin:
I used my zenith ATM card at the supermarket in magodo on the 30th of December 2016 and I complained on the 3rd of January 2017. I even filled a form at the branch in obafemi awolowo way in Ikeja but up till now my money is yet to be refunded.

Why does zenith bank find it hard to refund people's money. If I don't get my money back by Friday I will spread your insincerity through facebook and other social media platforms.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.

Did they pay you later on ? Please how did this end?

(1) (Reply)

More Fotos Of D Massive Destruction Caused By Flooding In Suleja, Niger State / How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah / Home Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.