Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Oshogbo Team - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Oshogbo Team (313 Views)

Invent And Ignite Your Future,waste Your Time No More / 10 Transformation Images That Will Ignite Hope In You / Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Ibadan Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Oshogbo Team by ignito: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of our IGNITE SCIENCE OSHOGBO TEAM

At IGNITE SCIENCE we go to schools to give pupils and students science demonstrations and projects that are directly linked to their curriculum and what they can see around them thereby helping them understand the science they are taught in the classroom better.

Are you a degree holder in any science or science education discipline and you reside in OSHOGBO and you are interested in joining our OSHOGBO Team

Email me your curriculum vitae @ olajidemmanuel@yahoo.com or contact me on 08108536262 for details and to declare your interest. Oshogbo operation will commence 27th February, 2017.
Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Oshogbo Team by dejt4u(m): 6:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Interested! Any benefit(s)?
Re: Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Oshogbo Team by ignito: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Definitely. Show interest first, before we start talking about the benefit(s)

(1) (Reply)

Contradictive Mind / Relax While I Promote Your Business For You / Home/private Tutors At Eastland Top Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.