Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (60760 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by dre11(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
By Ben Ezeamalu

Some operatives of Rapid Response Squad, RRS, of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a lady in Agbor, Delta State, for drugging her friend, a medical doctor, in a hotel in Ojodu area of Lagos and carting away his car, laptop and mobile phone.

The lady, Mitchel Harrold, 37, from Warri, Delta State was on Tuesday arrested after the operatives traced her through a car dealer in Lagos, whom she had engaged to help perfect import papers for the stolen Volkswagen Passat Wagon, 2001 model.

In a statement on Sunday, the police said the suspect and the medical doctor had on January 19 at about 5:30 p.m. checked into a popular hotel in the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos with the plan to spend the night.

Ms. Harrold had, after settling down, gone to get a malt drink and yoghurt while the boyfriend was taking his bath.

According to the victim, Daniel Biyi (not real name) “I went in to take a bath and when I returned, she had gone to buy some drinks. I took the malt drink and yoghurt and I slept off. I slept off at 6:00 p.m. and woke up around 2:00 p.m.
“Behold, when I woke up, my personal effects such as phone and laptop had gone.

“Unfortunately for me, I do not know any of her relatives. We only met on a social media dating site, Badoo about a year ago.

“As I woke up, I rushed straight to meet with the receptionist and gateman to ask for her whereabouts, that was when I realised my car had been taken away too.

“They told me someone came to pick the car for her. And, she said she was going to get food. Immediately, I reported the incident at Omole Police Station.”

The victim said he was just aware of the lady’s real name as Mitchel Harrold after the arrest, because she gave him Aisha Ibrahim as name.

“I was getting to know her for real now,” he said.
“Since the incident, I had been trying to call her but to no avail. One of the numbers was switched off, she wasn’t picking the other.”

Arrested alongside with her, was one Gbenga Adesanya, a generator repairer, whom she engaged to drive the stolen vehicle.

According to Mr. Adesanya, “I was surprised to see her opening the gate of the hotel herself for me to drive out instead of the gateman. That wasn’t the first time I would be helping her take a vehicle out of Lagos to Sapele.

“It was about the third time.

“First, it was a Toyota Camry ‘Big for Nothing.’ I helped her moved it from Ajah to Sapele, Delta State. The second one was an ‘End of Discussion’ Honda Accord and thirdly, Volkswagen Passat, 2001 model. I moved that too all night to Sapele.”

Mr. Adesanya said he was introduced to Ms. Harrold last year by her elder brother, who worked as clearing and forwarding agent.

“I was told she needed the assistance of a good driver to take to Warri. I later met her in Ajah where I helped take a Toyota Camry to Sapele,” he said.

“About four months later, she summoned me to GRA Ikeja. She gave me a Honda Accord (End of Discussion) to help her collect fuel from her brother at Wawa, Ogun State. I took the fuel and returned the car. She then told me that she has gotten another driver to take her. She gave me N5000 and I left.

“The last vehicle is the one that has created crisis for me. Although, I have been wondering where she has been getting these cars but she told me that she hired them from Delta whenever she comes to Lagos, and that a driver brought her to Lagos and returned to Delta. I don’t know she steals cars.”

The police said Ms. Harrold had already informed her brother, Mukoro Okpako, of her desire to sell the car urging him to assist her in perfecting custom papers for the Volkswagen Passat two days before she was arrested in Agbor, Delta State.

The police added that the vehicle was recovered in Warri. It was further learnt that she had removed the number plate and put it in a car mart for sale.

“She attempted concealing the stolen phone when she was arrested,” the police stated.

“As it were now, whereabouts of the other stolen, Honda accord, End of Discussion and Toyota Camry, Big for Nothing remained unknown as she refused to cooperate with the Police during preliminary investigation.”

The Lagos State Police’ spokesperson, Dolapo Badmus, who confirmed the arrest, noted that the case has been transferred to State criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/223328-i-drugged-robbed-lady-i-met-social-media-medical-doctor.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by engrMikemd(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
this is serious and incredible

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Jerryojozy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haba! Doc all the puna we dey Lagos no do you. Great news! the suspect has been arrested, lesson learnt.

65 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Mikylopez(f): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by subtlemee(f): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
So men still go to Badoo to get laid of all the bad news I keep hearing? Wetin dey kill man no dey big

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
ha dz is serious ooooo she raped a guy. some ladies get mind o

She raped the guy ??

Did i read the same story you read ?? Or did i miss anything ??

She drugged him, she didn't drug him and had sex with him while he was incapacitated

She didn't even kiss him not to talk of touching the man's cassava

Do you know what rape is ?? Rape is sexually assaulting someone without their consent (i don't mean the physical assult where you use force, you can verbally assult someone too)

Kids, this is the reason why you should stay in school

subtlemee:
So men still go to Badoo to get laid of all the bad news I keep hearing? Wetin dey kill man no dey big

Yes, we still go to baddoo to go find a no strings and no burden attached one night stand

We're tired of your fake asses demanding for iPhone 7 or disturbing us for Valentine's gift and money

We save ourselves the headache by going to dating sites, find a one night stand, exchange phone numbers, she comes on the weekend, we chop the snail, give her 10k (if her head game and sex game is tight) and we cut off any communications or disturbance till the day we need to empty our tanks

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by brunofarad(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2017
The very moment we took that lonely path of escaping the norms and thinking outside the box,
The rest was applause extra ordinary.

Check my profile to discover more
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Deivid10(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by contactmorak: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2017
TF?

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by izzou(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2017
grin

Randy doctor
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2017
wtf is the doctor looking for with this fugly bagger?

in lagos where [apologies] ready and willing chicks are a dime a dozen?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 13, 2017
I thank God I have deleted my profile from all these networking sites, twoo, badoo, etc. I prefer meeting people physically than online

15 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Opeedo(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2017
That is the reward of konji... Mr doctor! lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by tboyO2: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Badoo is evil flee

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by pocohantas(f): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2017
How can you call this one lady?

Sacluxpaint:
I thank God I have deleted my profile from all these networking sites, twoo, badoo, etc. I prefer meeting people physically than online
Meaning you had your profile there before?
I heard majority of guys on Badoo are looking for free olosho.
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by mogboyelade(f): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2017
See gobe!
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Orikinla1: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Baddass mama jama on Badoo is really "baddoo" in Olamide's voice.
Warri no dey carry last when it comes to crime and prostitution.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by catmmaann(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2017
He wants a Badoo na. Afterall he met her on Badoo grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by tola9ja: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2017
it sympathetic if it is the man that rob the lady people will be shouting undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by jiinxed: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Afonja doctor

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by pussyeater(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Her bweast big sha shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Dongreat(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:

It's would have been good if you had read the story before commenting. Though haven't met you but your comment showed that you are not only lazy but not too bright (no pun). Please read next time as this is a public forum. Beauty is not enough.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by BUHARImyDOG: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
THE MAN MUST Be AN AFONJA too gullible

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by PETUK(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Wetin this old woman dey find for baddo?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Mikylopez(f): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

She raped the guy ??

Did i read the same story you read ?? Or did i miss anything ??

She drugged him, she didn't drugged him and had sex with him while he was incapacitated

Do you know what rape is ?? Rape is sexually assaulting someone without their consent

Kids, this is the reason why you should stay in school
yhhhh i admit i didn't read the whole story i wasn't really paying attention........ adult hope u are making millions since u left school

17 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by jesus500(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
you this girl again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
yhhhh i admit i didn't read the whole story i wasn't really paying attention........ adult hope u are making millions since u left school

Yes, i can give you any amount of money you want without demanding anything from you

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Mikylopez(f): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

It's would have been good if you had read the story before commenting. Though haven't met you but your comment showed that you are not only lazy but not too bright (no pun). Please read next time as this is a public forum. Beauty is not enough.
yh its sad i didn't read the whole article cz i was kinda distracted with something i was doing... and yh tnx at least even if its negative u acknowledged I'm pretty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother / Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.