Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! (1891 Views)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by Grammywinner: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2017
There's nothing much to type. I'm just glad Wizkid didn't see a Grammy award cuz if it had happened that he got one, who knows what would have happened? He probably would have stepped on every other person's head. All in the name of" I'm the first Nigerian to bring home a Grammy."

Even with his little achievements the dude is so full of himself.

I know most Nairalanders on this section are fans of Wizkid. Y'all gone shoot bullets and throw bombs at me for dizzing Wizkid, but guess what I am Titanium.
Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by jeyselassie(m): 5:55am On Feb 13, 2017
is he the first nigerian to bring home a grammy?

3 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by Jerryojozy(m): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2017
What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by spafu(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2017
ok
Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by peezeygwiny(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2017
whether u lyk it or not..he is goin to win someday....cuz d guy is really putting in work u can say whatever abt his pride buh bliv mhe he is nt stepping down yet

3 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by ciscoxx(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Which 1 have u brought home since u came out frm ur mum belle.. If common urban break dance u no win.. My guy just go dance by WizKid..

2 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2017
can u imagine. .enemy of progress.wats ur business if he wins? wizkid no offend u br u no want better for am.now i understand dat der is a level of success u would attain,even stranger would start beefing u.

5 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by enemmo(f): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Op na wa for you o.so you started a post just to rejoice over someone that didn't win an award. You are an EP(enemy of progress).
Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by Oogway: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Grammywinner:
There's nothing much to type. I'm just glad Wizkid didn't see a Grammy award cuz if it had happened that he got one, who knows what would have happened? He probably would have stepped on every other person's head. All in the name of" I'm the first Nigerian to bring home a Grammy."

I know most Nairalanders on this section are fans of Wizkid. Y'all gone shoot bullets and throw bombs at me for dizzing Wizkid, but guess what I am Titanium.

Fela has won a Grammy award before.
STOP HATING!!!
Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by Oogway: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Grammywinner:

At the 57th edition of the Grammy awards, which held at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles, California, on Sunday, Nigerian Kelvin Olusola and his team, Pentatonix, won in the Best Arrangement, Instrumental or Acappella category.

Olusola thus joined a growing list of Nigerians to have won the award after Helen Folashade Adu (better known as Sade Adu), Henry Adeola Samuel (popularly called Seal) and Sikiru Adepoju.

In 1986, at the 28th Grammy awards, Sade Adu winning with her band, Sade, as Best New Artiste, became the first Nigerian to win in the prestigious awards.

Ten years later, another Nigerian, Seal, won the Grammys Record of the Year and Song of the Year awards for his song Kiss from a Rose, a song which was remixed as a soundtrack to Batman forever.

Sikiru Adepoju won the Grammy in 1991 and 2009 as a part of Mickey Hart’s group, Planet Drum, whose albums won the award for Best Contemporary World Music Album for the two years.
Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by brandonobi(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2017
the only thing nigerian bout kevin olusola is is name, love the pentatonix though grin
Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by SalamRushdie: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2017
So you are happy that another man failed to win , as he didn't get the Grammy how much did you make ?
Re: Thank Goodness Wizkid Didn't See A Grammy Award!!! by jieta: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Grammywinner:

there is no need to hate our own let's support him to succeed.even you inspire your self to be great so that we can support you

(1) (Reply)

Humblesmith And Kelechi Iheanacho Go Shopping In Manchester (video, Pics) / Olamide Rocks New Dyed Low Hair Cut / See What Happened 2 Private Part Of Man Who Posed Wit Bovi That Has Gone Viral(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.