Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Arik Air Requires N10bn To Resume Full Operations – AMCON - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Requires N10bn To Resume Full Operations – AMCON (6228 Views)

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / AMCON Takes Over OAS Helicopters / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Requires N10bn To Resume Full Operations – AMCON by prophetfire: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2017
jusRadical:

Ha!ha!

Ill gotten wealth. Have people cared to ask of the source of capital for arik air?

It is not mismanagement, it is nemessis.

Rockson engineering viz a viz odili, johnson arameme, & rivers state coffers know better.
you said de truth. Arik should be rivers state propoerty bcs its money odili n rockson stole from rivers state gas turbine projects that they used to set up arik.
Re: Arik Air Requires N10bn To Resume Full Operations – AMCON by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2017
prophetfire:
you said de truth. Arik should be rivers state propoerty bcs its money odili n rockson stole from rivers state gas turbine projects that they used to set up arik.

It was horrible.

The stealing was something else. The money too much. I wonder how johnson's ojemai farms dey now.

I weep for rivers state.
Re: Arik Air Requires N10bn To Resume Full Operations – AMCON by MtuMsuper: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
seangy4konji:
it don be...

we are in a third world country...

i counted over 40 planes with emblem KENYA AIRWAYS at the runway in JKIA...Ordinary Kenya...Not the ones in transit oooo

We cant even manage ordinary palm kernel farms here...

We should be ashamed of ourselves.
"Ordinary " Kenya?
Maybe i don't understand the adjective ordinary anymore, or i don't relate to where you're coming from.
Re: Arik Air Requires N10bn To Resume Full Operations – AMCON by seangy4konji: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
no mind me jare...the thing just pepper me....one of the giant and working economy of africa.
MtuMsuper:

"Ordinary " Kenya?
Maybe i don't understand the adjective ordinary anymore, or i don't relate to where you're coming from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boeing Removes Dennis Muilenburg As Chairman Amid 737 Max Crisis / Cost Of Takwa Bay And Whispering Palms? / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of An IJGB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.