Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

“I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life,” — Davido Promises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life,” — Davido Promises (714 Views)

Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life,” — Davido Promises by mezynaija(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Davido has vowed to serve God for the rest of his life after giving an impromptu testimony at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David.

The singer who doesn’t often go to church said that he woke up today and something touched his soul to thank God for his life so far.

"Happy Sunday peeps!! Come and see the Lord is good!! I vow to serve you for the rest of my life! Everlasting Father!! 2017 WILL BE GREAT FOR US ALL!!,” he wrote on his Instagram.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/i-vow-to-serve-god-for-rest-of-my-life.html

Re: “I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life,” — Davido Promises by mezynaija(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: “I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life,” — Davido Promises by Nogodye(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
May God help him
Re: “I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life,” — Davido Promises by smardray(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2017
boda davido stop joking joor..grin

(1) (Reply)

Continue To Rest In Peace Goldie Harvey / Photos Of The $1.5mn Mansion, Tonto's Ex, Malivelihood Gave Bae As Vals Gift / Akpororo Dancing Half Naked In The Street Of Okoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.