Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Honda City Or Toyota Yaris - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda City Or Toyota Yaris (11450 Views)

NEAT NIGERIAN Use Toyota Yaris / Mercedes C Class Or Toyota Camry, Advice Me / Honda City Or Civic Need. Call 08088882280 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by ajanaku99(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2009
i need to buy a new car but i have no clue which one to buy pls help me decide either honda city or toyota yaris.
pls how much they go for?
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Cheef: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
I know dis, the Yaris is more economical with fuel. Not sure the prices but think they are abt 2.4m - 2.5m, the yaris being abt 100k more expensive. Good luck!
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by stanza007: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]I use A YARIS AND MUST SAY ITS A REAL VALUE FOR MONEY'S WORTH. ITS SO RUGGED AND HAS STOOD THE TEST OF IT. DONT THINK BOUT UR OPTIONS COS ITS JUST THE BEST OF BOTH RANGE, HAPPY BUYING.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Bigclen(m): 12:55am On Dec 07, 2009
I've had the opportunity to drive both cars, a brand new 08 yaris for for around 2.6m to 3.4m while a 09 city goes from 2.2m to 2.7m. In terms fuel economy, they both are the same, u can check that online, also yaris has a very very bad sound system and note the manual doesnt come with CD player. Most yaris u see around is 1.3litres, while city is 1.5litres. I'll advice u go for 09 city cos it a wonderful car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 2:02am On Dec 07, 2009
I think Toyota Yaris is really kool, the design with the engine under its hood is great, economical in gas and more affordable than the FIT
They are both 1.5L I4 Engine, so the engine size seems to be same, but i think the Yaris is more sleek.
See the attached pix for more.

You could get a 2009 Yaris, similar to what you see in the pix for 2.3M almost brand new from North America compared to
2009 Honda Fit similar to seen in the pix for 2.75M

We can get you any of the 2 or even any ride that is available in the North American Market for a price that will not break the bank and you can Pre-Order as well.

Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 2:04am On Dec 07, 2009
Here comes the 2009 Yaris for a fraction of the price of the box being sold in Nigeria.

Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Dec 07, 2009
Yaris Hatch back
Now i think the Honda Fit as the hatchback is better looking than this one

I hope with the pictures and little said, you will be able to make your mind.

For prices and more info, contact us Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by ajanaku99(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
thank you all, i went to elizade today and i was told that the yaris 09 is going for 3.2 mil (auto tramission). pls would that be a good buy?
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by ridoke: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
i would advice you to take up fhemmys' offer of a 2009 yaris from the states at 2.3m i can guranty you that it alot better than the moving box being sold by elizade.
if you don,t believe compare the detailed specs of what you get in naija to the US version.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
ajanaku99:

thank you all, i went to elizade today and i was told that the yaris 09 is going for 3.2 mil (auto tramission). pls would that be a good buy?

I wont wanna comment much on this at all, cos i might be biased for the fact that i am a dealer and ship rides to Nigeria for sale.
However, most of the brand new rides sold in Nigeria are nothing but boxes on painted wheels, to now pay 3.2M Naira for that . . . na real wa.
The only advantage to buying in Nigeria will be immidiate access to the ride, and sometimes, that is not even the case.
If you want a real ride
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
ridoke:

i would advice you to take up fhemmys' offer of a 2009 yaris from the states at 2.3m i can guranty you that it alot better than the moving box being sold by elizade.
if you don,t believe compare the detailed specs of what you get in naija to the US version.

Thanks for the recommendation
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by pureminded: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Toyota Yaris Babe cool
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
BUt i will admit that i am being sold to the Honda Fit, after taking a great look at the ride and test driving it.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Cheef: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
Entry level car at 3.2m? shocked I think its waaaaayyyy overpriced! Good luck with your decision though!
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
Cheef:

Entry level car at 3.2m? shocked I think its waaaaayyyy overpriced! Good luck with your decision though!

I wont say that is too much, cos for someone that doesnt know too much about automobiles that decide to get something near to brand new, he or she wont have to worry too much about mechanical wahala of the rides, and that is one of the reasons why you see many chinese people buying brand new rides, cos they know next to nothing about automobiles.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by bimbor(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
With 2.5M, I'll rather buy a clean titled 2007 Toyota Camry than the new Yaris. That new generation camry is my dream ride.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
bimbor:

With 2.5M, I'll rather buy a clean titled 2007 Toyota Camry than the new Yaris. That new generation camry is my dream ride.

There is advantage to every and each ride.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by sultaan(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
I can see you are a lady who needs a car, but you don't have to get a pusharound. Adivce automatically stayed in the subcompact size.You can go up to a Civic, Corolla, or the new Kia Forte. Good luck
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well said, and she could get a 2009 very low mileage of Toyota Camry for less than 3M and still have enuf Change to buy one tiny Civic to run around in Nija
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by 190: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2009
yea yaris all the way

why am i been known as MR.YARIE~

1 Like

Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2009
190:

yea yaris all the way

why am i been known as MR.YARIE~

Which of the Yaris, the hatch back or the sedan.
I think the sedan is cute, but the hatch back cant be compared with the Fit when it comes to the style and the clear cut.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by bimbor(m): 2:28am On Dec 09, 2009
Camry! Camry! Camry!
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On Dec 09, 2009
bimbor:

Camry! Camry! Camry!
Camry wasn't even an option.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by bimbor(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2009
U dig it? Camry na baba.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 2:44am On Dec 09, 2009
bimbor:

U dig it? Camry na baba.

If Camry na Baba, then, what will u say to Avalon? tongue
Check out the newer model of Avalon XLS Model and you will drool
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by bimbor(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2009
Or maybe im just crazy about Toyota Camry, the new generation (MUSCLE) 2007 - date is just awesome.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 3:14am On Dec 09, 2009
I feel you.
So why not let us Pre-Order one for you for just 2.5M
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by bimbor(m): 3:32am On Dec 09, 2009
not now but surely soon.
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by chelseabmw(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2009
yaris all the way!
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by tushbobo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
i ll rather but a low mileage used vehicle that has class than to buy these overpriced basic cars brand new.But for a woman i ll advise u go for a honda city,its cute
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2009
Behind bobo:

i ll rather but a low mileage used vehicle that has class than to buy these overpriced basic cars brand new.But for a woman i ll advise u go for a honda city,its cute

The cost of riding "tear rubber"
grin
Re: Honda City Or Toyota Yaris by ajanaku99(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
oh my Gosh!!!! i need a brand new car desperately, at a good price

(1) (2) (Reply)

*IT HAS LANDED* Audi A6 QUATTRO FULLY LOADED ( Pre ordered by Pystar ) / 2014 Model BMW X5 Full Option Selling Cheap And Fast / KAMAZ Trucks: Is it common in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.