Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Do You Need A Usa Phone Number? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Usa Phone Number? (316 Views)

Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification / Get A Usa Phone Number For Fiverr & Paypal Verification for 1500 only / Free! How To Get A Usa Phone Number In Nigeria, And Make It Yours, For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Usa Phone Number? by kingdombusiness: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
If you’re one of those looking for a way to get a USA Phone Number which you can use to receive numbers in your local country, then, here is a better opportunity. I want to teach you how you yourself can get a USA Phone Number and use it to receive calls here in Nigeria or whichever country you are in.

Disclaimer: In no way will I be accustomed whatever damage you will cause with learning how to do this. In fact, what I am about to teach you is legal and I can prove that beyond doubt; but you are responsible for whatever purpose you will be using this new phone number. If you will not abide to the law, then don’t contact me. I hope say your mind de am?

The process of getting a USA Phone Number is not an easy one, but I must tell you that it is very simple. What it involves is learning how it is been done. I have helped a lot of people learn how to do this. It is not what someone call do and send you your new phone number, no, rather it is what you setup with your Smartphone or laptop. This is to prove that I am not here for child’s play.

Some may be wondering why I am teaching people to do this. Well, I know many people need this kind of knowledge, and if you are one of them, bookmark this page or write down my contact somewhere before Nairaland deletes this post.

QUESTION AND ANSWERS
1. Is this lecture free? Of course, no! But it isn’t costly either.

2. Why charging money? Many of you after you must have learnt this will go ahead and charge people more to teach them.

3. How do I get started? I practice service before payment and not payment before service. I believed you need to first get convinced before you draw out your cash for the course. Send me an email to kingdombusiness2017@gmail.com or send text only to +2348105669679, and I will contact you. Send your email if you will be contacting through phone or your number if you will contact through email. I will call you and tell you next step.

There are software’s I will send to you. You will use them while I teach you through phone call or Whatsapp message or through email.

I hope the above has explained everything you need to get started with the lecture. It only takes about 30 minutes to complete this lecture.

I base in Abuja and my name is Aiden Jackson.

EMAIL: kingdombusiness2017@gmail.com

CALL: +2348105669679.

(1) (Reply)

Best travel technology Company for online travel business. / Its Time We Rat On Them Spammy Marketers / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.