Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

How I Made US$6000 In Just 60 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made US$6000 In Just 60 Days (400 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / How To Create A Cash Generating Online Store In Just 60 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made US$6000 In Just 60 Days by gerald07: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
just like everybody else I was overwhelmed with excitement the day i discovered serious money can be made online

I gathered every resource I could find, purchased programs from so called gurus and carefully listened to every person who talked about the subject

After all, I am a guy of average intelligence. Which meant all I needed to do was carefully listened and implement.

Simple logic isnt it?

Here is the tragic part

2 years down the line i tried every single thing I learnt but nothing worked

I made Zip, Nada, Jerk.

I got to the point of almost giving up. But I looked at money I spent purchasing programs, time i had "wasted".

I realized 1 thing;

You see, my failures were the greatest resource I had. Therefore If there was something to learn it was to come out of 2 years of failure.

One thing I discovered was that there are too many chest beating gurus that actually do not know what they are talking about. They will flaunt their facebook page and intimidate you to buy their programs which is just theory but no practice.

Perhaps you experienced this yourself? Or Perhaps the idea of generating your financial breakthrough with an online business has been in your mind but don't know where to start

Guess what? I am going to save you the stress, the pain and the money buy teaching you my failures and how that finally made me $6000 in just 60 days.

I will teach you to create a winning Product

I will show you how to create a powerful framework/system in which you will sell your product

You will discover how to access the worldwide market of hungry buyers

This will generate your financial breakthrough

All this will give you your financial breakthrough just like it did for me.

And NO, you are not paying me a dime

So why am I helping you? Whats in it for me?

I am glad you asked!

I want to team up with the most brilliant minds in Africa. I want to build something extraordinary in Africa.

This ad is being being seen by 20 countries in Africa and here is what it means for you;

You become part of a network of African Entrepreneurs working towards a US$559,824 income a year.

They will also push you, motivate you and give you ideas until you breakthrough

In order to apply. Visit the link below and complete the assessment form;

http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Today / Become A Professional Video Editor / We Are Nigeria’s No 1 Web Solutions Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.