Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend (27950 Views)

Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by ebosie11(f): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Top Nollywood stars Francis Duru,Ngozi Ezeonu,Ejike Asiegbu and others joined Fayose at the reception of late Pa Iginla's burial ceremony in Ekiti state.Pa Iginla is the father of popular Abuja pastor Bro. Joshua Iginla.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/veteran-nollywood-stars-join-fayose-at.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by ebosie11(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by ebosie11(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by HungerBAD: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Of course it's Fayose.

And I am not ignoring Fayose's News,since Fayose is the New Goodluck Jonathan.

So what was I about to type?Nothing.

So what did I notice in the pictures?a Hollywood actor/wannabe contractor is asking Fayose for his number(Ragging things)

A Clownishly dressed Pastor spraying money like a Politician/People of the World.

And a woman with so much Pancakes on her face that I mistook her at first for a mannequin,trying to whisper her numbers into Fayose's ears.

It's a slow monday,and tomorrow is Valentine while Ishilove's phone has been switched off since yesterday.

I know the phone will start working miraculously on the 15th. It's not as if I am accusing her that she is somewhere.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by ebosie11(f): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
More

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by ikombe: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
No be yinka ayefele be dat shocked
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
HungerBAD:

It's a slow monday,and tomorrow is Valentine while Ishilove's phone has been switched off since yesterday.

I know the phone will start working miraculously on the 15th. It's not as if I am accusing her that she is somewhere.
!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by herzern(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yinka Ayefele.

God will allow yhur staff at FreshFm criticise this PMB's administration.

You enjoyinq a bit of the cake now oooh..
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by ngmgeek(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by justicee4all: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Loop hmmm
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Sirjohn84(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rip to pa ignala
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Mskrisx(f): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rip pa Iginla...

BTW

Where is my Johnny? cry

I'm looking for my Johnny... embarassed

Choi! Another Val is about to come and go without a boo for me... It's not fair ooo sad
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Aburi001: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
A day without the mentioning of FAYOSE on social media is fast becoming a wasted one.

Wike too don dey follow suit tongue

As for FFK, the EFCC don remove batteries from his noisy China Phone. tongue.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by DrayZee: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Of course it's Fayose.

So what did I notice in the pictures?a Hollywood actor/wannabe contractor is asking Fayose for his number(Ragging things)

A Clownishly dressed Pastor spraying money like a Politician/People of the World.

And a woman with so much Pancakes on her face that I mistook her at first for a mannequin,trying to whisper her numbers into Fayose's ears.

Where did you see him spraying money?

Someone is mourning his father, whilst welcoming guests to the burial, and you're here saying he's wasting money. You want to tell me that when your grandfather died ( Assuming he lived to a good old age), that your parents did not ensure his burial was a beffiting one. Or that you wouldn't ensure the same if you were in his shoes.

You can insult Fayose and the rest (like you always do), but leave the Pastor alone. He has contributed more to society than you have.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by bsideboii(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
They are enjoying owambe.
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by 247NaijaGist: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
RIP to the dead...

Meanwhile enjoy the gist below...

Unbelievable! See Photo of Evil Man Who Killed His Girlfriend and Had S*x with Her Corpse>>>http://uzomediangr./2017/02/13/unbelievable-see-photo-of-evil-man-who-killed-his-girlfriend-and-had-sx-with-her-corpse/
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by PETUK(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Right from the word go, i'm always in love with Francis Duru
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by ItzHoludex(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
see dem
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by shammah1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by sekundosekundo: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
ok

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by edi287: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ngozi Ezeonu looking much better than the last time I saw her...good to see.
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Abudu2000(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
LMAO fayose putting the spotlight on himself at all costs
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by friedcorn: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Iginla na correct afonja jare,,,,,,, the rest na snake dem be
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by martineverest(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
are these necessary
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Njaysworld: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
They want to attend so they can chopmoney or car gifts incase he is sharing..lol
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
dat one dey busy dey correct numbr like say thy go pick him call.
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by agadez007(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
[s]Of course it's Fayose.

[/s]
trash
such a lame attempt at being funny

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Njaysworld:
They want to attend so they can chopmoney or car gifts incase he is sharing..lol
how wud thy ve identify with him if not 4d gift.

Make money don't waste time making frnds
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
sad
Re: Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend by absoluteSuccess: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Owambeism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! / Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.