Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] (4741 Views)

Bbnaija 2019 See The Face Behind The Voice And Name Biggie / The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Our inside sources report that the clever albeit funny persona behind the infamous EFCC twitter handle renowned for his witty and quip responses was spotted around EFCC headquarters in Abuja late monday afternoon by our brave papparazi team. Now before we reveal his face, here are some of the responses he's been responsible for.

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by ominilongest(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
mtcheew...where is it??

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Some more of his clever responses.

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
lolx... funny guy...

2 Likes

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
ominilongest:
mtcheew...where is it??
Bros, its not my fault that you don't have money for valentine tommorrow na. Anger wee not solve it. Oya kneel down let me pray for you grin

1 Like

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Obinovictor(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
His replies are just making sense... Lol
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
With some salt to taste

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Here comes the man of the hour, the brain behind those witty comments. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for this guy!

As you can see, he was spotted beside one of the cells that they keep all the kwaruppt politicians.

5 Likes

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Sammypope4all(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmm. The handler is bae
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by shammah1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
undecided
FreshShavedBalls:
Here comes the man of the hour, the brain behind those witty comments. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for this guy!

As you can see, he was spotted beside one of the cells that they keep all the kwaruppt politicians.
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Babygal4eva(f): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
I can't even blame OP... na me scroll reach the picture

2 Likes

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by OKorowanta: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2017
I like his sense of humour

3 Likes

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

You're high on veitnamese weed
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Well, i see the humour in this post. Nice one Op.

3 Likes

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Idydarling(f): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2017
was enjoying the post...until I got to the pics part.
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Einl(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Babygal4eva:
I can't even blame OP... na me scroll reach the picture

Hahahaa. The OP is a goat.

1 Like

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

You're high on veitnamese weed
Actually never had that. Do hook me up with your dealer. Sounds exotic! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by MOSTEC(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dis op can not make heaven oo. See as ur decieve 2600+ people. Devil sef na learner for ur side.
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by durasome(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol you guys will not kill me oo
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by mizhefeh(f): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Whre is d pishure
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by Jeel: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
bad guy
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by lollmaolol(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol...the response to the first tweet about mmm or Yahoo Yahoo got me grin grin grin

Rotfl
Re: At Last! The Face Behind Efcc's Viral Twitter Handle Revealed [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
MOSTEC:
Dis op can not make heaven oo. See as ur decieve 2600+ people. Devil sef na learner for ur side.
Bros abeg me wan go heaven o. In short i dey go heaven IJN!

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Show Up Fleet Of Rolls Royce Cars In Miami With His New Look(photo+video) / Donald Trump Had Nine Month Affair With Playboy Model Karen Mcdougal While ... / Davido Spotted With Another Sonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.