Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nokia To Revive The Nseries – N95 (android Version) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia To Revive The Nseries – N95 (android Version) (1117 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications) / 4 Easy Way To Revive & Save A Wet Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia To Revive The Nseries – N95 (android Version) by oluwadanie1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
You remember the good old days when you could own a symbian phone and still feel like a king? If you do own one now, you should be thrown back into the days of old. The ‘N Series’ of those days ruled the world.
Well, I still want to be considerate of the “indomie generation” reading this by telling them a little story about the ‘N series’.

Nokia Nseries was a multimedia smartphone and tablet product family engineered and marketed by the Nokia Corporation. The Nseries devices commonly supported multiple high-speed wireless technologies, such as 3G, or Wireless LAN.
Digital multimedia services, such as music playback, photo/video capture or viewing, gaming or internet services were also supported. The line was replaced by the Nokia Lumia line as the company’s flagship smartphone portfolio.

Well, it all seems like Nokia is about to bring back memories of the days of old as the parent company, HMD global are not willing to lay the spirit of Nseries to eternal rest. They have decided to reawaken the loyalty in Nokia users and they are not targeting a small number.

According to the latest rumor, Nokia is planning to drop a smartphone called Nokia N95 which would likely be launched along with other new Nokia releases at the MWC 2017in Barcelona.
The Nokia N95 is said to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 series chip which we hope will be the SD 652. The choice of SoC places the N95 in the mid-range category and Nokia is said to target up to 50 million units in cumulative sales from the N series.

With the recent moves by HMD global, it is seeming to prove that the Nokia brand is in very safe hands, with a whole lot of creativity and objectivity at their disposal. They have proved themselves worthy competitors in the smartphone industry.

I sincerely think other brands like Samsung, infinix, Gionee, Itel, Huawei and their likes should now begin to shiver as Nokia is surely up to something. They should just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Again, I say, Nokia is the king of comebacks. But then, let us see how the sales of the Nokia N95 goes when it is finally launched. Would it sellout in a minute just like the Nokia 6?

http://www.techproducts.com.ng/nokia-to-revive-the-nseries-n95-android-version/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia To Revive The Nseries – N95 (android Version) by Opistorincos(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nokia To Revive The Nseries – N95 (android Version) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
I really love Nokia products. Nokia is a nice phone am enjoying mine. wink
Re: Nokia To Revive The Nseries – N95 (android Version) by FellaL: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
I just hope they don't destroy nokia legacy
Re: Nokia To Revive The Nseries – N95 (android Version) by pr0blem: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
nice move by nokia

(1) (Reply)

Latest Valid IMEI For MTN Double Data Bonus 2017 / Prack / Which phone brand is the best and most affordable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.