Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

HELP! Google Fonts Is Not Being Rendered On FF And Chrome - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP! Google Fonts Is Not Being Rendered On FF And Chrome (364 Views)

In Need Of Premium Template For Blogger Blog With Vast Number Of Google Fonts / Blogger Custom Domain Not Opening On Mobile Firefox And Chrome. / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Google Fonts Is Not Being Rendered On FF And Chrome by Christis4real(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
So I'm new into the world of web development.
Yesterday I started designing a particular website so I decided to use google fonts for more stylish font rendering. I downloaded some fonts through my skyfonts account and I synced it to my computer. I started adding the fonts to my code today but the issue is: when I preview it in IE, it works perfectly but it doesn't even show any changes in FF or Chrome. I've tried all solutions on the Internet but to no avail
So I decided to bring it to the attention of my bosses at nairaland
Please HELP!!!

(1) (Reply)

Inspire Your Self With List Of 10 Blogs Sold For Millions. / Cheap $1 Linux Germany Linux Hosting Plans Unlimited Space | Unlimited Bandwidt / Become Your Own Boss In Web Design!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.