Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back (592 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 / Stretch Marks Have Never Looked So Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back by gerald07: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok so four years ago I was a Banker and had been studying ACCA

I was only earning $700 a month compared to what the directors where making;

A whooping US$35,000 per month

Honestly how many years was it going to take me to just make his 1 month salary?

Go on do the math?

I will wait...

Done? Let's continue...

Here is the frustrating part;

My money would run out whilst there was more month left. Meanwhile these guys had 3 months salaries untouched in their accounts + half a million USD loans? [Against company policy to check directors' accounts but what the HECK]

None of them were educated beyond a Basic Degree and an MBA

Funny thing is I was working side by side with other people with MBAs + more years experience than these directors

What was so special about these guys?

Obviously my strategy was extremely wrong? Right?

What else could explain my results compared to theirs?

In fact I was dispensable just like any educated person these days. Whether with Degree or MBA or Professional qualification or years of experience

The question I asked myself : Is the world looking for another ACCA member or ACCA qualified accountant?

Its a bold question no one wants to ask themselves? Is the world really looking for another person studying whatever you are studying at the moment?

Seems you have something to chew on too.

Anyways... Here is what I did.

Few months down the line I discovered serious money is being made online.

Just like most people I was overwhelmed with excitement. I couldn't wait

I purchased every single program from so called gurus, and listened to anyone who talked about the subject of making money online

Since I am a guy of average intelligence, I figured I only needed to carefully listen and implement to make my success. Makes sense?

Here is what actually happened;

24 months later I made $0, Jerk, Nada, the squareroot of Zip

Worse part the company retrenched and I was given a shoe like other 300 employees

Its the reality of worklife my friend

At that point i thought of giving up because everything I was trying wasn't working

I looked at the money i had spent on programs and the grueling 24 months I had been building my online business,

Remember I had decided to quit the direction everyone else was taking (i.e going to school to make another person rich only to be rewarded with peanuts, a shoe and a side dish of shame)

I immediately realized that my strongest breakthrough was to come from 24 months of miserable failure. And it happened!

You see a lot of these so called gurus have no idea what they were talking about. They flaunt their facebook page and intimidate you to buy their programs which is just theory and zero practice

So 60 days later earned US$6000. I had cracked it

How did i do it? I will show you.. Better yet, I will coach you

In fact you will discover from my failures how to come up with a winning product,

How to create a powerful framework/system to sell it

How to access a worldwide market of hungry buyers

This will give you your financial breakthrough just like it did for me

And NO, you are not paying me a dime

So why am doing this? Whats the catch? What's in it for me?

I am glad you asked!

I am looking for brilliant entrepreneurial minds in Africa. I am on the path to build something extraordinary for this continent!

This ad you are looking at is being seen by 20 countries in Africa and this is why this is such an advantage for you;

You will meet other Entrepreneurs in countries like Zimbabwe, South Africa, Nigeria who are working towards a US$559,824 income

They will push you and force you to also become successful

So don't waste time! Follow the link below and come and become a part of us;

http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

Re: Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok. If u make dat much. Send me 10k . BTW. Am nt clicking any link

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back by gerald07: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
Ok. If u make dat much. Send me 10k . BTW. Am nt clicking any link

Suite yourself.
Re: Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
gerald07:

Suite yourself.
grin K!

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
lai(lie) mohammed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit School Started Earning US$3000 A Month And Never Looked Back by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:
lai(lie) mohammed undecided undecided
leave d useless OP. persin wey never chop since morning dey here dey call $3,000 monthly. All dis Yahoo boiz ehn grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Students Suffered In Turkey After The Failed Coup Attempt – Preside / Jamb News / Why Is Africa Called The Dark Continent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.