Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. (939 Views)

Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! / Answer This Riddle And Win Big / Answer The Riddle And Win Big!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello everyone , I just stumbled one these information and I decided to share.
#itelS31 #Valentine's Day Selfie in Low Light Contest

Love is beautiful and it's more beautiful when expressed in it's purest form. Valentine's Day is all about Love and we want to share this love with you and your loved ones. Participate in our Valentine's Day Selfie in Low Light contest and stand a chance of winning the brand new phone and other prizes. Here are the guidelines:

* Like our Fb Page and share this post

* Take an evening selfie with your valentine (eg. Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Father, Mother, Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter) and upload on our comment box with a Love Caption.

* We will be selecting some lucky winners

Contest runs from 9th February to 15th of February 2017. T&C Apply

Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2017

Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by kio052001(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
this Itel S31 na helele o! now a trip to your dream destination o k now let's go there
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2017
kio052001:
this Itel S31 na helele o! now a trip to your dream destination o k now let's go there
yes ooo I v posted my selfie for the itelS31 Val . hope you v done same
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by kio052001(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

yes ooo I v posted my selfie for the itelS31 Val . hope you v done same
my babe no fit dull for this kind matter
since I bought her the Itel S31, my WhatsApp can testify to the selfies I get from her, daily!
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by olo2phemmy: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
lol but we that do not have val nko
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
olo2phemmy:
rent a val so u can enjoy d itelS31 selfie competition grand price
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
kio052001:

my babe no fit dull for this kind matter
since I bought her the Itel S31, my WhatsApp can testify to the selfies I get from her, daily!
wow !!! wish u good luck

1 Like

Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by Queentito(f): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

Love is beautiful and it's more beautiful when expressed in it's purest form. Valentine's Day is all about Love and we want to share this love with you and your loved ones. Participate in our Valentine's Day Selfie in Low Light contest and stand a chance of winning the brand new phone and other prizes. Here are the guidelines:

* Take an evening selfie with your valentine (eg. Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Father, Mother, Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter) and upload on our comment box with a Love Caption.

how come I'm just seeing this? *sad*

And I've cute selfies I took with my boo on my itel S31. I for participate for this contest
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Queentito:
how come I'm just seeing this? *sad*

And I've cute selfies I took with my boo on my itel S31. I for participate for this contest
eyaaaa!!!!! its too late cos someone here in nairaland has just won it. but u can still post ur selfie to make shy guys like us jealous since I kW d itelS31 has lovly selfie cam
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by cadiz: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
promo did not even last too long, even this piece was posted on the 13th sad
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
cadiz:
promo did not even last too long, even this piece was posted on the 13th sad
because its a Valentine special .. but the phone selfie is good to keep
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by Jude22: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2017
olo2phemmy:
hehehe go and look for one
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by Queentito(f): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

And I would have loved to take part in the itel S31 selfie contest but sadly, it has closed
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Queentito:

And I would have loved to take part in the itel S31 selfie contest but sadly, it has closed
eya so so sorry . but still use ur itelS31 play candy crush
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emperor650(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
I wonder why I missed this offer of winning Itel S31, I hope one day I own this classy S31 phone
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by TeeFeh(f): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol what if my dream destination was Paris,will itel really take me there??I have destinations sha grin
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
TeeFeh:
Lol what if my dream destination was Paris,will itel really take me there??I have destinations sha grin
you can Photoshop Paris on your itelS31 fone pic mix
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by TeeFeh(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

you can Photoshop Paris on your itelS31 fone pic mix
lol wow that's fantastic o
Re: Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest. by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
TeeFeh:
lol wow that's fantastic o
indeed oo

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / White Man Slams Hushpuppi / Dajurist X Chilex-p X Horse Dancers-fall 4 YOU DANCE Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.