Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie (724 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Pastor Rapes Girl, 19, During Deliverance / Man Beats His 10-year-old Son To Death In Ogun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie by amakoro(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jazmine Nichole Pacyga, 19, is alleged to have produced child p.orn, according to MichiganLive.

Court reports say that she has been charged with first degree criminal s.exual conduct and manufacturing s.exually abusive material following the incident on February 5.

Her parental rights have been suspended and her bond has been set at $200,000. (£160,000).

Her son is currently being looked after by local authorities in Muskegon Township, Michigan, and they are trying to track down his father.

READ more >>http://naijspeaker..com.ng/2017/02/Girl-19-orally-r-aped-three-month-old-son-to-make-child-p-orn-movie.html
Re: Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie by amakoro(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
We are in end times indeed
Re: Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie by peterson02(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
I want somebody to help me on how I can overcome this problem my telegram refused to download movies and books any one experiencing this problem
Re: Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
peterson02:
I want somebody to help me on how I can overcome this problem my telegram refused to download movies and books any one experiencing this problem
Someone just raped a baby and you're asking how to overcome your download problems
You need help
Re: Girl 19, Orally R.aped Three-month Old Son To Make Child P.orn Movie by marshalcarter: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jafsent:

Someone just raped a baby and you're asking how to overcome your download problems
You need help
oya....talk ur mind....wetin exactly you want make him do??.....him be lyk police for ur eye abi na him pikin dem rapeundecided

Just carry pesin matter for head lyk cold pure water undecided

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Corper Brags About Getting Mouth Action From Underage Student (photos) / My Best Friend Commit Murder While I Was Away On A Visit To Kano / PHOTOS: Rescue Operations After Man Jumped Off Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.