Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Valentine? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Valentine? (414 Views)

Nnenne’s Last Valentine: Short Story By Oluoma Udemezue / A Valentine's Day Fiasco / Valentine's Day At The Zoo (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine? by Dnockeror333(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
I ONCE WROTE A POEM ABOUT VALENTINE?

But now looking back, I hate the place where unlikely feets have trod!

And so I asked out for help, I saw there was no help from anyone. All feets have joined the vain deep joy of the season, I took it into my power, and walked away without aid.

Friends do not tell me, happy Valentine, because I now know Valentine!
The guy is gone to judgement and humen indeed still venerate and give his burial place a yearly rememberance of his godesses. Lord God!

Godit! Your hands are there but our hands are clean!

Hold your wife/husband or life-partner-to-be every single day of your life, tell them:
I love you.
You, remember your name for that day, everyday. For after the days are past came The Judgement of days.

WERE WILL YOU SPEND THE PERMANENT LIFE AFTER THE DANCE OF THE TEMPORAL?
Prepare!

(1) (Reply)

JUANITA — Flash Fiction / Petition On Misappropration Of Ipac Funds And Deceit In Abia State / Life,Our Blind Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.