Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane To Storm Abuja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane To Storm Abuja (700 Views)

Messi & Ronaldo Lead FIFA 20 TOTY Nominations / Pictures Of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar And Others In 40 Years Time / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane To Storm Abuja by Obascoetubi: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
By Jude Opara, Abuja Reigning World Footballer of the Year, Cristiano Ronaldo, his arch rival and FC Barcelona talisman, Lionel Messi, former France captain and coach of Real Madrid, Zinedine Zidane, former African Footballer of the Year, Abedi Ayew Pele, among others are set for an international novelty football match in Abuja, between the African football stars and the rest of the World aimed at campaigning against trafficking, insurgency and terrorism. The match which will be played at the Abuja National Stadium on May 21 is being organized by Next2None Support Initiative with the theme; Africa My Africa. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/messi-ronaldo-zidane-storm-abuja/
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane To Storm Abuja by daewoorazer(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
These things don't melt d heart of our leaders here... I bet

Novelty match? How about novelty riot
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane To Storm Abuja by chris4gold(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2017
make I go dey train, I go dribble messi and ronaldo like...
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane To Storm Abuja by Obascoetubi: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2017
seun,mynd44,lalasticlalaa

(1) (Reply)

Do This Now!!!! Tired Of Losing Money And Disappointing 2odds Groups!!!!! / Ahmed Musa, Victor Moses & Others Arrive Super Eagles London Camp Ahead Of Seneg / Facts That Shows Chelsea May Not Win League Come May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.