Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Full Plot Of Land For Sale At A Very Cheap Price - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Full Plot Of Land For Sale At A Very Cheap Price (308 Views)

TWIN DUPLEX Of 5 Bedroom Duplex On A Full Plot Of Land / ESTATE WITH APPROVED GOVT EXCISION PAY FOR HALF & GET FULL PLOT BEFORE LAUNCHING / Block Of 4nos 3bedrm Flat On Full Plot Of Land At Ekoro Road By Abule Egba Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Plot Of Land For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by sebramathayas: 12:24am On Feb 14, 2017
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE OFFER.

Currently, i have some acres of land for sale, the lands is located at IFO, OGUN STATE, its in a developed area, infact it's opposite the Community High School, just a stone trow to the school.

The land is measured 60 X 120 and its on a dry land, a full plots cost N650,000 only [ a very affordable price ] feel free to come inspect the land and make your own review to you clients.

The land is opposite IFO HIGH SCHOOL, OGUN STATE, and its selling fast, grab this offer before it runs out of sale, i hope i get your reply soon.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Docherich Original Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Of Great Standard And Value / Lekki Royal Garden / Cheap !!! A Half Plot For Sale At Oniyanri In Ibafo !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.