Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Valentine’s Day Messages, Quotes, Pictures And SMS To Send To Your Special One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Valentine’s Day Messages, Quotes, Pictures And SMS To Send To Your Special One (1539 Views)

Kaytune - Special One From Nairasquad. / Found A Romantic Git For That Special One On DEALDEY / How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine’s Day Messages, Quotes, Pictures And SMS To Send To Your Special One by theinfong(m): 4:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day.

While you are busy planning your day with your special someone, here are beautiful Valentine’s Day messages, quotes and images that you can share with each other.

Happy Valentine’s Day, you all!

* As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realise how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

* You are the *coca* to my *cola*
You are the *race* to my *car*
You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese*
You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*
but most of all….
You are the *keys* to my *heart*

* I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.

You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.

Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about boundaries. It is Valentine's Day every day for us.

* If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love you baby forever and always.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/valentines-day-messages-quotes-pictures-sms-wishes-send-special-one/

Re: Valentine’s Day Messages, Quotes, Pictures And SMS To Send To Your Special One by draspi: 5:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Get paid quickly on Surebanker!

SureBanker is a community of like-minded members who assist each other to raise capital or meet other financial goals. Small or Big, Surebanker helps you raise money quickly from very little voluntary donations, for any cause.

To start receiving donations, create a free account here:
http://surebanker.co/signup

Complete your profile and provide your bank details.
You'll firstly have to provide help of ₦1500 in 24 hours after creating your account. After 24 hours without providing help, your account will be deleted. You'll be matched automatically to 3 persons within 3 days to earn #4500.

To Provide Help, Go to Menu click on Make Donations, details of who to donate to will be provided.

After making payments. Go to menu, click on Make Donations. Kindly send a payment request by submitting transactions details- a sentence description of your payment. Then Submit.

When a donation has been made to you and you've received a message from your bank. Go to Menu, Click on Recieve Donations and confirm the donation.

There are 4 donation plan namely: Bronze— ₦1500, Silver — ₦3000, Gold — ₦12500 and Diamond — ₦37500.
You must have donated for the Bronze Plan before being allowed to donate for Silver, Gold and Diamond.

You have 3 days, 7 days and 12 days to provide help for the Silver, Gold and Diamond Plan respectively immediately after receiving help from a previous plan.

However, you can donate for all at once while waiting to Get corresponding Help accrued to each donation plan.
SureBanker is100% committed to your success.

Meeting your financial goals has never been this easy. It's simple and safe.

To start earning, create a free account here:
www.surebanker.co/signup

(1) (Reply)

More Graphic Pictures From Youruba / Hausa Crisis In Ile Ife / Soybeans Inoculant (nodumax) / Where Do I Find HTC Service Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.