Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down (689 Views)

Please Read And Help Me From This Terrible And Horrible Case Of Mine / Please read my story and recommend a good urologist or urology Hospital / Are You Tired Of Your Body, You Want To Lose Some Weight..please Read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by ashantigirl83: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2017
I just feel like my life is a bad dream.

My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer in July 2014 and given 1 year to live.

Thank GOD, she defied doctors and is still here almost 3 years later.

However, the cancer had spread to the bone and brain. Although they were able to 'cure' the cancer in the bone/brain, the one in the lung remains and still growing.

Therefore they have stopped treatment and said she only has months e.g. 3 months to live. This was in Jan 2017.

I feel like we are being punished. We have made mistakes in the past and repented, but I feel like we are being punished.

I am sad and angry at God, there are people who have done worse - those evil politicians etc and they are enjoying their life whilst a mother is just trying to train her kids and enjoy her life quietly (her children - I am oldest age 23, middle child age 21 and youngest age 18) with her husband (my dad)

I am confused, look at those girls who had children as a teenager or at a young age out of wedlock - should I have joined them so that my mother would have been able to see my kids and hold her grandchild? I am angry, bitter and jealous of a girl who is my age and had a baby out of wedlock age 20, her mother and grandmother are alive to see that child..whilst I am still a virgin age 23, and my mother is terminally ill only expected to live a few months and not see my children/her grandchildren - who gained?

I still have hope in God, as since November 2016 they were saying she only has weeks but she is still here, but now they said months in Jan 2017.

She has made 'some' progress considering her situation, e.g. she used to have seizures up to 5 times in one day but after many prayers the seizure has stopped on itself. She could not walk, and was on wheelchair - but now after many prayers and annointing oil she can walk and climb stairs. She seems to be having a sharper memory and she looks very healthy, but she still has that diagnosis over her and is still very unwell.

I feel like dying because I feel like my life is falling apart! Like we are cursed! Our enemies will be happy and those who have been jealous of my families previous success will be secretly happy if she dies.

Yesterday, I felt like breaking down - I am not from a rich family at all, but yesterday my dad paid a herbalist £1,500 which is 591,997.58 Nigerian Naira because we are desperately searching for alternative treatments as the doctors have given up on her. £1,500 is no joke, we are not rich at all and I know he suffered to get that money but we are desperate, and the man looks like a 419 but we are desperate.

This shame is too much, look what we have been reduced to!

I was originally catholic but now have joined redeemed and another church aswell as my catholic so I am currently running up and down going to 3 different churches aswell as praying at home. Plus trying to study for my final exams but finding it hard to concentrate.
My life is a mess,please help me

If my mum dies it is either because
1. God is not a good God and he let her die. Spare me that BS about if she dies its for the best and God knows best, what can be best about an 18 year old boy losing his mother? A mother who don dey sow sow sow and neva fit reap?

2. God is not real... and I have been living and defending a lie my whole life, and I have no divine protection...
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by obyrich(m): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Have faith in God.
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by sholikay(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2017
oopss!.. I feel for you, sister.. sad sad
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by Teedawg: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2017
my dear what you are going through is what everyone in your situation is going through or has gone throu.life does not go as we plan..we all have loved ones that we have lost and thou its sad we have to understand.. I know we are talking about a mother here and she didn't choose to put herself in that condition there many others in her same situation or worst like you said she survived even after the doctors gave her limited time to live. now she's been given three month you never know what may happen before then..this may be another way your faith is tested by God that is if you still believe in him..these are times you need to be closer to God even the person on the sick bed..if you should loose which I pray you shouldn't God is the only person you can look up to and will strengthen you or else you may just loose your way..Death is inevitable my dear one day all those around us will eventually depart and we need to be ready for that .this is life my dear.I pray and hope there will be a solution to your problem and your mother will be healed.even from your post you can see what prayer does so I wonder why you should think God doesn't know the best
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by waleyp(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2017
THIS IS REALLY HEAVY. I REALLY KNOW HOW TO CONSOLE YOU OR WHAT TO SAY.I KNOW AM NOT A BORN AGAIN BUT OUR GOD CAN STILL CHANGE THINGS. I REALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by oglalasioux(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Take heart, brother. All will be well.

At 18 you are too young to make the assertions you listed out. Don't hinge on what you read about atheists (I'm one) to arrive at your conclusions.

What I mean is that the your mother's, vis a vis, your condition is not enough to berate your belief. Grow older and have an unbiased view of life before you do.

It's only medical science that can find a solution to your mother's condition. You must know, however it turns out, that nature is like that sower in the biblical parable. Some fell in rich soil while some fell in poor soil. Understand it that way for now.

All will be well. Be strong.
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by bigtt76(f): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2017
I feel you dear and with tears eyes I say to you, do not give up on God. You cannot see what God is seeing in your family and no your family is not being punished for any sin.

Everyday is a miracle dear. Yes you may think what is happening to your mum cannot be remedied but it is certainly being remedied and she shall be fine in Jesus Name.

Stop comparing your situation to the corrupt politicians or those 'sinners' your path in life is different from theirs. They may be enjoying their ill-gotten joy today but their sorrows lies in wait for them. Your joy will definitely come in the morning!

Cheer up and will remember your family in my prayers. God who had started will definitely see it to pass. Where the doctors said it has ended, God's just beginning.

He created us and knows how our body works better than the doctors whom he also created and imparted knowledge in them. Their knowledge is just a minute part of God's abundant knowledge and expertise.

Tell your dad to slow down giving out monies to herbalists so he's not duped.

Remember always, give thanks to God in all situation.
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by ipobarecriminals: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Doctor treat,God heal. Dnt murmur /despair. In everything, GIVE GOD PRAISE
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by durubrian(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Sorry o...

We exist and will exit someday...

Be prepared for the worst and pray for the best.

May your God heal her.
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by joinnow: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Every thing depend on God
Our God is a merciful God.
If God can extended king Hezekiah from sick dead bed to more twenty years then he can do it for your Mother just Believe and Trust in God.

I attended a programm recently and the speaker said something.
He said if everybody at this convention should be given an opportunity to climb the podium and talk about his/her problems
You sitting will not be there sitting after saying your problem.
You would have run away becos you will be afraid
that someone with much problem might exchange theirs with yours.
Pm me i have a contact to give to u
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by iliyande(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Anyone that is alive today has just shifted his/her death by some period of time. So blaming God for that is not the best way.

Almighty God is the ultimate. We just pray for him to heal and increase our years here on earth just as He did to king Hezekiah

Isaiah 38:5
"Go and tell Hezekiah, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life.

My Sister/Brother go and pray for Mum with faith and wait for an answer.
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by Mznaett: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmm..
At times,I believe that troubles and adversities happens so a man enters into himself, that he may know that he is an exile, and not place his hopes in anything of this world..

My advice for you is this-Turn your adversity into profit by bearing it bravely. Because as long as we live in this world we cannot be without tribulation and temptation. Hence it is written in Job: " The life of man upon earth is a temptation"(Job 7:1). When one temptation or tribulation is over,another comes on; and we shall always have something to suffer because we have lost the good of our original happinesssad
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by emmahardgun(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
If u have faith with me i prophesie to her life BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAID WHATEVER I LOSE SHALL BE LOSEN AND HE AND THIS MARK SHALL FOLLOW THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE FAITH IN MY NAME CHRIST THEY SHALL LAY HAND ON THE SICK AND THEY SHALL..I PRAY FOR THE POWER OF RECOVERY BY THIS TIME TOMMOROW SHE WILL RECOVER IN JESUS NAME!
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by shurlar50(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2017
I hope your mother defy all odds to regain her healthy life. Miracles do happen and I wish God will bestow his kindness unto your family. That being said, we signed up for both pretty and ugly moments in this life, some people are just fortunate than others ; I know its a hard pill to swallow but I strongly believe situations like this happen for a reason( there is a better tomorrow ahead). One just have to take the positives out of a misery. Lets assume God doesn't exist or he doesn't care to perform a miracle, there will still be problems like CANCER to battle. So please, Keep it together and dont lose hope.
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by rex444(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Lost my dad at 10,10 years later lost my mum. Have been thru hell n back but it's just a way of the devil trying to put words into your mouth n besides, serving God in the option of the devil is easier. The devil is not one to please so try and recall the story of Job n realize it could get worse but be strong. God's not done with u....am not much of a church person
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by Veganfrnd: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2017
This is a serious illness but can be control with veganism...vegan control help man regain health and control it under watchful.
Reason with your mum if she can go vegan for her health & if yes contact me.veganfrnd@gmail.com
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by Abiagirl777(f): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
I"m a testimony and I must tell you positive thinking and confession will help a lot.at any opportunity speak healing into her life, look her n the eyes and tell her she'll carry your kids,she"s not going anywhere back it up with bible passages.
secondly,diet,diet,diet!we suffer a lot cos of what we eat,get her fresh fruits and veggies,let her eat,drink and snack on them with plenty water.
she is made whole,Amen.
Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by sisisioge: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai! Baby girl...I just wanna give you a hug.

(1) (Reply)

代孕妈妈俄罗斯 试管婴儿俄罗斯 / Blood Cleanser(xue Qing Fu Capsule) / Pcos (polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)an Awareness & A Must Read For All Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.